Like Facebook, Instagram has launched a new feature to post “memories on the story” quickly. This way, you can relive your amazing moments with your BFF or soulmate on Instagram.
Facebook, too has this feature, but obviously, both of these apps work differently. So, how to post memories on your Instagram story?
This guide will discuss the entire method of posting memories on Instagram stories. Find out more by reading on.
Posting Memories on Instagram Story
However, Instagram does notify its users with a particular “on this day” memory, which they can instantly share in their stories. If you don’t usually receive such notifications on Instagram, you can still look for available memories by going deeper into your Instagram functions. Many users are still unaware of this feature as it is hidden and can only be discovered if they follow this method:
- Open your Instagram app on your mobile phone and press the profile picture icon at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Now press the hamburger icon at the top right corner of your screen.
- Select “Archive” under Settings.
- You will be directed to the “Stories archive” page. By tapping on the “down arrow” next to “stories archive,” you can also look at “posts archive” and “live archive.” Beneath the Memories section, you will see the “on this day” memory of your story. Tap “Share” next to the story.
- Here you can add stickers or anything to your story or modify the memories sticker by tapping over it and changing it to “on this day.” Press “Your Story” to share it with your followers.
FAQs on Instagram Stories
Go to your Instagram profile and choose “Archive” from the hamburger icon. Choose “Share” from the memories section. You will only see story or stories under memories if you had shared a story on the same day previously.
To share memories on your Instagram story, tap “share” from the “on this day” story section. It will share your memory with your Instagram followers. You can add stickers or other stuff to your story to make it attractive.
If the user isn’t receiving any memory notification from Instagram, it might be due to the story notification settings. The user may have turned off Instagram notifications from the app or in the general app settings on their phone.
You can see your Instagram story viewers but cannot tell how many times a follower has seen your story or when they did it. To see your list of story viewers, tap on the eye icon in your Instagram story.
If you want to achieve a “year in review,” find someone who has used the 2021 sticker in their playback reel 2021 and click on it. Also, select the 2021 sticker from the side of their reel.
Read another article on How To Make Instagram Story Longer?