Slow-motion videos are such a vibe, and when you come across one featuring your favorite movie scene or just a funny slow-motion Instagram story or reel, you can’t help but admire it. Instagram keeps introducing new amazing effects and filters, one of which is the slow-motion video effect. Do you know how to post a slow-motion video on Instagram stories?
The slow motion on Instagram is fun and gets better since you can use it for your Instagram reels and Instagram Stories. Did I also mention that you can make a slow-motion video using no third-party app, just Instagram’s Boomerang feature?
We’ll cover the process of making and posting Instagram slow-motion Stories and reels. Are you looking for an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on making slow-motion videos on Instagram? If so, you are in luck. So, hang around and see how that works.
How to Post Slow Motion Video on Instagram Stories: The Easy Way
Instagram has made it easy to create slow-motion videos using the Instagram Boomerang effect. With this tool, you can cut the speed of your clips in half, record videos on Instagram, and save them with the slow-motion effect. Moreover, you can share a full reel on Instagram story with these effects.
Here are the steps:
- Open your Instagram app and log into your account.
- Now, navigate to your Instagram Story camera by swiping your screen to the left.
- Scroll down and look for the Boomerang on the right side of your screen. It has an infinity symbol. Click on it.
- In this Boomerang mode, click “SlowMo effect” at the bottom of your screen.
- Clicking the infinity symbol opens a drop-down menu with various options. To record a slow-motion video, click the big round button with an infinity symbol. That will record your camera and save the film in slow motion.
- You can also edit the film by adding text, GIFs, or any other to spice the video.
- Once done, click on Your Story and post your slow-motion video
Congrats! You’ve successfully created a slow-motion Instagram video and shared it with your Story.
How to Record Reels To Post Slow Motion Video On Instagram Stories.
You can also create Instagram reels in slow motion. The trick is to change the speed you record, as shown in the steps below.
- Log into your Instagram account.
- Swipe the screen to the left to open the Camera mode, then enter the Reels mode at the bottom.
- On the left, locate and click on the speed option.
- It opens a menu of the various speeds you can set. Go at a slower speed.
- Now, proceed to add other effects depending on your preference.
- Lastly, start recording the reel by clicking the record button.
This way, the reel you record will have a slow-motion speed, and when you post it, the audience will enjoy the creativity. You can also get creative by adding other effects and filters to spice the reel.
Yes, it does. Instagram has the Boomerang mode, allowing users to create videos in slow motion. All you need is to open the Camera story on your Instagram. From there, you will see the slow-motion effect with an infinity symbol. This article covers the step-by-step process of using the Boomerang effect to create slow-motion videos. The steps will guide you.
Yes, you can. Provided your Android phone has the Instagram app, the process is simple. Besides, there are other third-party apps that you can install on your Android to help create slow-motion videos. The bottom line is that provided you have signed into Instagram using your Android app, the process to create slow-motion videos on Instagram is the same as the one discussed in this article.
Thanks to the new Instagram updates, making slow-motion videos has been simplified. To create a slow-motion video, you only need an Instagram account. Instagram offers the Boomerang mode, allowing users to create a slow-motion video using the available effects. Once created, you can share the video with your friends or your Instagram story.
A Slow-Mo is another word for slow motion. Therefore, a Slow Mo on Instagram refers to the videos made in slow motion. The video has a reduced speed to add taste to it. You’ve probably seen movie scenes where the main characters move at a reduced speed. That’s an example of a Slow-Mo. Similarly, you can find a Slow Mo Instagram reel or video posted on someone’s Instagram Story.
Yes, you can. To do this, you first need to record a slow-motion video using the Instagram Boomerang effect. Once the video is recorded and edited based on your needs, you will see a Share button at the bottom. You can share it with your friends or on your Instagram Story. Reference the steps presented in this guide to get the entire process.
Creating slow-motion videos adds some satisfaction and creativity to your videos. On Instagram, you can use the Boomerang mode to create slow-motion videos that you can share with your Instagram Story. Besides, you can also create slow-motioned Instagram reels. This guide covered the process of creating slow-motion videos on Instagram.