Your IP address serves as an identifier of your device. Almost every device connected to the internet possesses an IP address. There are cases when you may need this information or want to pull your IP address to delete your digital footprint. Here, we’ll show you how to pull your Xbox IPs using your iPhone. This article includes a detailed guide on How to Pull Xbox IPS on iPhone.
Finding Your IP Address Through the Xbox App
The official Xbox app is the most convenient way to access your IP address via iPhone. Here are the steps to pull your Xbox IP address using this method:
- Download and install the Xbox app from the App Store if you still don’t have it on your phone.
- Launch the app.
- Sign in using your Microsoft account.
- In the upper left corner, you will find an icon composed of three parallel lines. Tap on the icon.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Settings window, choose Network.
- Look for Network Status. You will find your IP address under this next to the “IP Address” label.
Using your Xbox, you can use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to anonymize your digital identity. VPNs come free or can cost you money. Paid VPNs are generally better in quality and pose fewer security risks. Here’s how you can use a VPN for your Xbox activities:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings.
- Turn on Personal Hotspot.
- Join the network for your hotspot.
- Add your Xbox to the hotspot network.
- Connect to a VPN that is compatible with your Xbox. Examples of these are
- Private Internet Access
The steps for connecting to VPNs vary with each type, so you would want to go to those VPN sites and check out the specific method to connect your device.
Using an IP Grabber
Several apps in the market allow you to grab someone’s IP. There are different ways to do so. Some require inputting the Gamertag, while some ask you to send a link to the targetted device. With the latter method, clicking on the link will grab your IP address. These apps or programs can be easily installed on your iPhone. Some of them can be browsed on the internet as well.
FAQs On How to Pull Xbox IPS on iPhone
An Internet Protocol (IP) Address is a series of numbers used to identify devices connected to a network.
IP grabbing and tracking are generally legal activities. The punishable part is using this information to commit illegal activities.
Hackers can use your IP address to capture sensitive or essential information like your location and even possibly steal your identity.
Aside from a VPN, a proxy server is another method you can use to protect your IP address.
Yes, it is technically and legally possible to change an IP address.
Read another article on How To Find Apple Id Password On iPhone.