Also known as vape pens, these vaporize the e-juice and let the user inhale the concentrated nicotine exhaust. However, disposable vapes aren’t designed to be recharged, but if you’re willing to take the shot, you could even charge its battery to continue reusing it. Have trouble carrying it out? Let us guide you. This article includes a detailed guide on How To Recharge A Disposable Vape With Android Charger.
Have you been wondering how to recharge a disposable vape with an Android Charger? Then this post is for you.
Things You need To Recharge Disposable Vape with Android Charger
You can find many kinds of vape pens on the market. The disposable ones are the most affordable. They store about 300-400 puffs in a disposable e-cig, but unfortunately, the battery dries up long before the e-juice does. But you can avoid wasting and extracting the full value for money if you’re a bit tactful. Recharging the battery will help you make the most out of your purchase. Follow the instruction below to achieve this hack,
What You’re Gonna Need:
- A disposable vape
- An android charger
- Crocodile clips – one red and one black.
- Power outlet
- A watt meter (not mandatory)
Step-by-Step Guide to Recharge a Disposable Vape
Read the below mentioned easy steps on: How To Recharge A Disposable Vape With Android Charger?
- Step 1: You’ll need an old android charger that is a spare or that you don’t have much use for. Because after we’re done with it, you won’t have much use for it; other than recharging e-cigs. Grab the pair of scissors and sever the end part of the cable. Get rid of the USB connector.
- Step 2: Remove the excess plastic from the cable and slip out the wires within; you’ll notice one red and one black. The red one signifies positive, and the black one is negative. Equip the crocodile clips with the open ends of the wire. Follow the color code for easy identification, and hook the red clip with red wire and vice versa.
- Step 3: Now, take out the battery from the vape container. You can do this by unscrewing the rear of the vape and unfastening the battery so you can recharge it.
- Step 4: The cords linking the battery with the body of the vape pen must be unharmed. And again, solder the red clip to the wire attached to the red end of the battery and the black one to the black end of the battery.
- Step 5: Finally, connect the charger to the power outlet. It should start charging immediately. You could connect it to a watt meter to monitor the power surge for safety purposes.
- And once it’s charged, you can resume smoking the e-cigarette.
What to look out for?
While charging, keep a close eye and never leave it unattended. This is why monitoring the charging with a kilowatt meter is better. If you do not have one, check the battery periodically to see if it is too hot. It isn’t uncommon for the batteries to burst out in flames after feeding them too much power for too long.
Disposable vapes are meant for one-time use only. But we resort to recharging it because, with the initial battery life, one cannot completely use the e-juice. But note that the e-juice cannot be refilled, toss out the e-cig once the juice is finished. Buy another one; disposable ones aren’t too pricey. When the vape starts tasting funny, like plastic-y and not the flavor it was supposed to be, it’s because you’ve hit the end of the can, and it’s time to change.
Because of disposable vape waste, don’t just ditch it with the regular trash. That’s just looking for accidents. You HAVE to discard such unsafe waste in a separate hazardous waste bin or take it to your local recycling center; Avoid skin contact with e-juice at all costs.
FAQs On Recharging Vape
Not entirely. Vape pens were not designed to be charged with phone chargers. You should resort to this alternative for emergencies; keep a close look while charging. Due to both devices having lithium-ion batteries, if you leave it on charge for too long, the battery can bloat up or break in fires.
The whole point of e-cigarettes is that it runs on electrical energy. The vape pen has e-juice inside, and the coil within gets heated up and vaporizes the juice. The vapor is what’s inhaled from the vape. Since it doesn’t run from direct power but uses a battery to heat the coil, Without recharging the battery, you won’t be able to reuse it. So you’ll need to power the vape pen again after using it.
Considerably so. The contained e-juice has a lower count of harmful substances compared to cigarettes. Tar and carbon monoxide, which make cigarettes and their secondary smoke so perilous to health, is not produced in a vape. This is why people are trying to quit.
Depending on your battery & charging port’s capacity, the recharging period can vary. If you’re using a C-type charger, then the duration of charging will be significantly less, about an hour or so. It will take longer with a micro-interface.
Disposable vape has been gaining popularity due to its handy design, compactness, affordability, efficiency, and as a much healthier option than cigarettes. However, disposable e-cigarettes run on limited power, and much would go to waste without recharging. Utilizing phone chargers in this field would be vivifying.
Read another article on How To Charge iPhone With Apple Watch Charger?