Have you mistakenly deleted your messenger messages from your iPhone? Cannot find a way to recover it? Do not panic; we got your back. Since everything is saved on the iPhone’s server-side, it is not an issue for an iPhone user to recover deleted Messenger messages.
Are you wondering if you can recover your messages or if yes, then how? When it comes to data recovery, iPhone users have a variety of solutions to choose from. Let’s get deeper into the topic to know how you can recover your deleted messenger messages on your iPhone.
How To Recover Deleted Messenger Messages On iPhone?
Do not be concerned if you have accidentally deleted some of your data. There are three different ways to recover deleted messages from Messenger rapidly. Let’s move on further to break down each strategy into its steps.
Stepwise Guide To Recover Deleted Messenger Messages By Installing A Software :
Installation of ‘ultdata’ recovery software to back up your data is must needed step. This software will help you recover data in many situations, whether you have mistakenly deleted your data or accidentally broken your iPhone. You can see deleted notifications on your iPhone using IOS applications from your app store.
- Open the installed software.
- Select “Recover from ios Device” from the menu on the displayed on the screen.
- Connect your iPhone via USB cable.
- Select the messenger or any other file or data you want to recover on the screen. Press the “Start Scan” button to initiate the process.
- The process can take a longer time, depending on how much data is stored on the phone. Be patient, and do not disconnect your device.
After selecting the messages, you wish to retrieve, click the Recover button. The recovered messages will be displayed on your screen. Find the one you want to recover and save it.
The software will show you two other data recovery methods when you run it. You can use these methods too to retrieve your lost information. On the other hand, the majority of the steps for the other two are the same.
The only step that you can skip through is the one where you connect your phone to the computer using a connection. The data is analyzed from backup files when you choose either of the other two to create a backup of the data. After choosing, you will be prompted to sign in to your iCloud account before continuing.
Steps To Recover Deleted Messenger Messages On iPhone When It’s Archived
We think that we have deleted our messages, that is why it’s not visible in the list. Sometimes, it’s also deleted from the inbox folder when we archive chats but shifted to an archive folder.
- Open the Messenger app on your iPhone.
- Touch the profile icon on the top left corner of the screen.
- Select the option of archived chats from the list.
4. Find the chat you want to unarchive and swipe right. Now, tap on unarchive option.
This will unarchive the chat, and it will appear in your inbox.
How To Recover Deleted Messenger Messages Using The Download Facebook Data Feature
- Open your Facebook application. Tap on the menu at the left bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the settings and privacy option and then select accounts settings from the drop down menu.
- Find the download your information page and tap on it.
- It will redirect you to a new page to select what information you want to download. You will see the check-in in front of every bar. Deselect all by tapping on deselect.
- Now check mark messages. To begin downloading, click Create File. You may need to enter your password again.
Your Facebook information will be emailed to you. it may take few days.
This way, you will get all your message history as a soft copy via email. You can easily find the message you are looking for.
If you fail to recover the data from these methods, the only option left is to ask the other person. The possibility is that the person on the other side still has your messages.
Yes, you can recover any past data related to Facebook. Just check the option you want to recover. You will receive a soft copy of your data through email.
Try to recover your data using a third-party application because the chances are high that Facebook has already deleted your message from the back end and you have not archived it.
Yes, you can also unarchive your chat by searching the name of the person you are looking for and sending a new message to that person. The chat will appear in your inbox list when you send the message.
We have mentioned all the possible solutions to your problem and cannot find any other way that can help you.
Yes, for sure, you can use it too. If you plan to go for this method, you do not have to plug in your phone. Select backup from my iPhone, enter your apple id and password and follow similar steps.
There are different methods to recover deleted Facebook Messenger messages. Ult data iOS Data Recovery is the most successful way to recover deleted chats because it will help you even if you do not have any backup. Mistakes are part of life, so do not create any panic. The third-party tool, Unarchiving, and downloading Facebook can help you recover it.