On Facebook, like is a fundamental form of communication. They can be used to express thanks or interest in a post or comment quickly. But if you want to remove someone’s “like” on your posts or page, follow these instructions.
Stepwise Guide To Remove Someone’s Like On Facebook on iPhone
These steps can be followed on How To Remove Someone’s Like On Facebook on iPhone. In few easy steps you can delete likes from Facebook on an iPhone.
- Step 1: Open the Facebook app. The Facebook app icon is a white “f” on a dark blue backdrop. Tap it to open it. When you do this while logged into your account, the News Feed will open. Enter your email address and password if you aren’t already logged into Facebook before continuing.
- Step 2: Tap ☰ on an iPhone, present in the bottom right corner of the display. There will be a menu displayed after that.
- Step 3: Select Settings & Privacy by scrolling down. This is located toward the bottom of the menu. By doing this, the Settings & Privacy menu is expanded to show more options.
- Step 4: Select Settings. The extended menu has it. The Settings page is then displayed.
- Step 5: Tap Activity Log after scrolling down. In the centre of the page, it is located beneath the headline “Your Facebook Information.”
- Step 6: Select Category. The screen’s top is where you’ll find this drop-down box. There will be a menu.
- Step 7: Click Likes and Reactions by scrolling down. The menu has it. By doing so, a list of your liked posts will appear.
- Step 8: Locate the article you wish to dislike. When you locate the post from which you wish to delete your like or response, scroll through the results.
- Step 9: Tap the inverted arrow. It is on the post’s right side. There will be a drop-down menu displayed after this.
- Step 10: Select Unlike. The drop-down menu includes this. By doing this, the posts like is deleted.
You should instead press Remove Reaction here if you responded to a post.
But these were the steps to unlike posts. With iPhone, you can also unlike Facebook pages.
Step-by-Step Guide to unlike Facebook pages
- Step 1: Open Facebook. The Facebook app icon is a white “f” on a dark blue backdrop. Tap it to access it.
- Step 2: Select “Profile” by tapping it. It is represented by the lone person-shaped icon at the bottom of the display. This will bring up your profile page
- Step 3: Additionally, you can tap in the ☰ the bottom-right corner of the screen, then tap on your name to access the menu at the top.
- Step 4: Tap About after scrolling down. On your profile page, this is at the top.
- Step 5: To view the “Likes” heading, scroll down. On the About page, it is down at the bottom.
- Step 6: Click See All. The “Likes” section’s bottom is where you can find this. By doing so, a list of different categories of liked items is displayed.
- Step 7: Select ALL LIKES. It is at the very top of the display. Your liked pages will appear in a list.
- Step 8: After scrolling to the page you want to dislike, press to open it.
- Step 9: Click Liked. There is a blue thumbs-up icon in the page’s upper right corner.
- Step 10: When prompted, select unlike. By doing so, the page will no longer appear on your list of likes and will become unliked. This procedure can be repeated for any additional pages you wish to dislike.
FAQs on Facebook likes
Click the Like button on the movie’s page. It should change from blue to grey if you had previously loved the page, indicating that you now dislike it.
There isn’t a single, unambiguous technique to delete someone’s Facebook reaction. If you were the one who responded, you can delete your response by clicking the “x” in the reaction’s upper right corner. You can report the response as spam or abusive if you are the person who was reacted to.
You can indeed delete someone’s like on your post. Go to the post and click on the three dots in the top right corner to accomplish this. Select “Remove Like” next.
Yes, when someone is blocked on Facebook, their likes are removed. They can no longer view your profile or posts after you block someone. They will also be eliminated from your friend list and any groups you are a part of.
Facebook does not allow you to prevent someone from viewing your likes, but you can restrict who can see them. To achieve this, select “Privacy” from the “Settings” menu on Facebook. You can then decide who is permitted to view your Likes.
Hope you liked the above post on How To Remove Someone’s Like On Facebook on iPhone.
Please read our other article on How Can I Change My Birthday on TikTok?