The second-most utilized app on Internet today is Instagram. An estimated 1.5 billion users actively upload and browse data on the app. However, messaging is another common use for the application. But how do you respond to a specific Instagram message?
In this article, you’ll learn about every method available on How to reply to a specific message on Instagram.
Responding to a Specific Instagram DM Using a Phone
Take the following actions on your phone to respond to a certain Instagram message:
- Install the latest version for Instagram direct messages.
- Launch the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- On the Instagram “Home” page, touch the Messenger symbol in the upper-right corner.
- Open a private or group conversation.
- Select the “Reply” option in the bottom left corner after holding down the message you wish to respond to.
- Enter your message and click the option of Send.
There is an alternative to the abovementioned method. To quickly respond to any message, just swipe right. To quote a particular message you sent and provide a follow-up reply, you may swipe left on that message. This functions just like Facebook Messenger’s swipe-to-reply function.
Responding to a Specific Instagram Message on Desktop
You can respond to a specific message from Instagram’s desktop interface. Follow these steps to do so:
- On your desktop, launch a browser and enter “instagram.com.”
- Choose the “Messenger” symbol at the top of the display on the homepage.
- Access the chat and look for the message you want to respond to.
- Select the reply back option (back arrow symbol) near the message.
- Enter your reply and send it. Your message and the message to which you replied will be linked.
FAQs On Specific Instagram message
Launch Instagram and select the “Messages” section to locate a particular message. It will provide a rundown of all of your sent and received messages. You can find a specific message by entering the sender’s or the message’s text in the search box.
You might not be able to respond to a specific message on Instagram for various reasons. One potential explanation is that the sender may have blocked you. Another possibility is that the person’s account is deactivated. Try to contact Instagram help if you’re not clear why you can’t respond.
By visiting your profile, choosing the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner, and choosing “Settings,” you can create customized messages on Instagram. When you go to “Messages,” go down and switch “Show Advanced Settings” on. After typing your message, you may choose who to deliver it to.
You may slide to the left or hit the menu symbol in the top-left section of your screen and choose “Messages” on Instagram to get to the first message.
Open the text message on an Android device, then tap the reply button to reply. After finishing your message, choose to send it.
Strategies On specific Instagram message
Use the strategies mentioned on How To Reply a Specific Message on Instagram.
Your interactions with friends on Instagram would be clearer now that you learn how to reply to messages from a specific sender. By allowing upgrades, you can make sure that Instagram is always up to date. Continue to check if the feature isn’t accessible in your area.
Check our other article , How To Clear Cache On Instagram?