How To Restore WhatsApp Backup From iCloud To Android? WhatsApp is one of the most used messaging apps in the world. It is an instant messaging app that allows users to send text messages, pictures, and videos over the internet. It has been around since 2008 and remains one of the best mobile phone applications available on the Google Play Store. If you need to restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud follow the steps below:
Steps To Restore WhatsApp Backup From ICloud To Android
To restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android, you need to enter the account email id and password. If you don’t have a
To restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android, you need to enter the account email id and password. If you don’t have a profile, you can create one by following these steps:
profile, you can create one by following these steps:
- Go to applied.apple.com and enter your email address and password.
- Click on the “Sign Up Now” button at the top right corner of the page to redirect you to your browser window, where all new signups are shown with their respective icons (iPad/iPhone).
- Click on any icon listed under each device category, such as iPhone 6 Plus or iPod Touch 5th Gen, depending on which device type(s) you currently own.
- Then click SEND button beneath the “New Device” section once again before proceeding further down this page until reaching the “Next Steps” text below, which asks whether users want their information stored locally or remotely (iCloud).
- After clicking the Download and Upload button, downloading and uploading your data will take some time.
It may take some time, depending on the size of your data file (for example, if you have thousands of photos, it can be very long).
When restoring WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android or iPhone, you should be patient as many other processes need to be done before this step can be completed successfully.
FAQs On iCloud WhatsApp backup
To migrate your WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Google Drive, follow these three steps:
1. Restore WhatsApp Backup to iPhone from iCloud Backup.
2. Copy the WhatsApp backup from your iPhone to an Android smartphone.
3. Use your Android smartphone to backup WhatsApp to Google Drive.
You can’t do a direct transfer since the end-to-end encryption that maintains the privacy and security of your WhatsApp conversations differ significantly between iPhone and Android. As a result, there is no assured method for migrating WhatsApp backups directly from iCloud to Google Drive.
Account information, profile picture, individual and group discussions, chat history, media, and settings may all be transferred from an iPhone to an Android smartphone. You cannot transfer your call history or display name.
A QR code will show when you start WhatsApp on your Android smartphone. Go to Settings > Chats > Move Chats to Android on your iPhone, and then scan the QR code. To transfer your WhatsApp backup data and media assets to your new Android 12 device, tap Start.
Copy Data to Android makes it easier to restore iCloud data on Android.
1. On your Android smartphone, download MobileTrans
2. Copy Data to Android from Google Play.
3. When you activate the app, you’ll be presented with two choices for transferring data to your Android smartphone.
4. Choose “Import from iCloud.”
Restore WhatsApp Backup
We hope you enjoyed our blog post on restoring WhatsApp backup from iCloud to Android. Many people who rely on WhatsApp, and they may be looking to restore their backup. With this blog post, we hope we have given you a satisfactory answer on How To Restore WhatsApp Backup From iCloud To Android. And you’ll be able to restore WhatsApp backup from your iCloud and send your family and friends the great news!
Also go through our other article on How to Send 5 Min Video on WhatsApp?