Reversing audio or video has now become a new trend on Instagram. Sadly, there’s no native feature to reverse Audio or Video on Instagram. If you love the idea of watching videos or listening to audio in reverse, you may be wondering, ‘how to reverse audio or video on Instagram?’ In this blog post, we’ll show you how to reverse Audio or Video on Instagram using Third-Party Apps
Easy Steps How To Reverse Audio or Video On Instagram?
To reverse Audio or Video On Instagram, you’ll have to first download the video from Instagram reels or stories, then reverse the audio or video using a third-party app. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to do it
Download The Video on Instagram Story
- Open Instagram and find the video you want to reverse
- Tap on the three-dot icon at the top-right corner, then select “Copy link“
- Visit igram.io on your device browser and paste the link on the search bar, then hit “Download“
Once your download link is ready, tap “Download MP4“. The video will be saved on your device’s storage
Download The Video on Instagram Reels
- Open Instagram reels and choose the video you want to reverse.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of your screen and tap the Link icon to copy the link.
- Visit igram.io on your device browser and paste the link on the search bar, then select “Download“
- Wait for a few seconds for your download link to be ready then tap “Download MP4” to save the video in your device storage.
Reverse Audio or Video With Video Editor
- Go to your App store or Google play store and download Video Editor
- Open the Video Editor app, and on the homepage, tap “view all“
- Select “Video Reverse“
- Now choose the video you downloaded from Instagram.
- Select the option “with audio reverse” or “without audio reverse” if you want to reverse only the video.
- Tap the Tick icon at the top-right corner to save the audio or video in reverse.
It’s as easy as that. You can upload the video on Instagram and listen to the audio in reverse or watch the reverse video.
Other Third-Party Apps to Reverse Audio or Video
There are other video editing apps you can use to reverse Audio or Video on Instagram. A lot of them are compatible with Android or iOS devices. Here’s a list of some apps that can reverse Video or Audio.
- VN video editor
- Filmora Go
- Power Director
Using Desktop To Reverse Audio Or Video On Instagram
If you use Instagram on a PC, you can reverse audio or video using the Davinci Resolve tool. Here’s how to do it using desktop.
- Open your browser and type in the URL https://blackmagicdesign.com and click on “Products“
- Scroll down till you see “DaVinci Resolve“. Click on it .
- Click “Free Download Now” on the DaVinci Resolve page to download the tool.
- Once downloaded, click “Import” select the Instagram video then follow the on-screen instructions to download it in reverse.
Read on to see similar questions by users, in case you have other doubts.
FAQs on Reversing Audio or Video on Instagram
There’s no definitive answer to why there is no reverse feature on Instagram. But, there are a few reasons for this. First, with Instagram adding a lot of new features that are quite resource-heavy, adding the reverse feature will increase the resource consumption of the Instagram application, which means some low-powered smartphones may be incompatible. Also, the reverse feature requires codes or tie-ins with video libraries, and Instagram may be unwilling to do so.
You can create Instagram reels of up to 60 seconds. This is an improvement to the previous maximum length of 30 seconds.
Some video editors have features that allow you to dictate a fixed length for your timeline. You can check the length of your clip on your timeline or even add timers on your videos to control the length of your reels.
There is no definitive answer to this question. However, it doesn’t seem that Instagram intends to bring back the rewind feature due to legal reasons.
The Rewind option on stories has been removed on Instagram. You can no longer make videos on Instagram using the built-in reverse feature. But, you can use several Third-party video editing apps to reverse Audio or Video on Instagram.
Use the tools to reverse
We’ve explained how to easily reverse Audio or Video on Instagram using the Video Editor app for Android or iOS devices or the DaVinci Resolve tool on desktops. You can now upload Instagram Videos and listen to audio in reverse using the Third-Party tools mentioned above and continue to enjoy the Instagram experience.
Please read our other article on How To Update Instagram Messenger?