Videos from YouTube are particularly data-intensive. We recommend storing them on your iPhone. Offline viewing of YouTube, however, presents certain challenges. By downloading a video from YouTube, you can save wasting data on repeated plays. This article explains How To Save A YouTube Video To Camera Roll iPhone.
Subscribing to YouTube Premium will get you rid of commercials and the ability to download videos for offline watching, but it will cost you. However, the YouTube app is still necessary for viewing videos. There are a number of advantages to saving films from YouTube to your iPhone’s camera roll, including the ability to watch YT videos without interruption and make edits to suit your tastes.
This article will help you save a YouTube video to camera roll iPhone in just a few steps.
What are the methods To Save A YouTube Video To Camera Roll iPhone?
Detailed methods are given below.
Method 1: Screen Recording
With iOS, you may take screenshots of anything playing on your iPhone, even YouTube videos. If you want to record your screen and then save a YouTube video to your camera roll, have a look at the instructions below.
- Step 1: The screen recording feature needs to be activated before you can begin recording.
- Step 2: To access this feature, tap the Settings option, then Control Center
- Step 3: Tap the plus sign (+) that’s right next to Screen Recording.
- Step 4: Find the clip you want to download by searching YouTube.
- Step 5: Switch to the landscape view on your phone.
- Step 6: For the Record option, swipe down to open the Control Center.
- Step 7: Start playing the video and stop when you reach the part you want to capture.
- Step 8: To stop recording, tap the Record button.
- Step 9: The video will be stored in Camera Roll immediately after recording.
Method 2: Video Downloader App
The Video Downloader app provides a quick and secure method for saving videos from YouTube to your device’s gallery.
- Step 1: The “Video Downloader App” must be installed.
- Step 2: Open the app and type “YouTube” into the search field.
- Step 3: Enter the video’s title.
- Step 4: Your computer will prompt you to “Save to Memory” as soon as the movie starts playing. Tap the button.
- Step 5: Go to the app’s “Saved Video Folder” by doing this.
- Step 6: To see more context about the video, tap the (“i”) Icon.
- Step 7: Click on the option to “Save to Camera Roll.”
- Step 8: The video will be saved to your phone’s memory.
FAQs On saving A YouTube Video To Camera Roll iPhone
YouTube is home to one of the largest video libraries on the web. You can find about anything on YouTube, from tutorials and video games to music videos. For those with iOS devices, the company offers a specialized app via which users can stream videos without limits. However, there are situations in which users desire offline video playback. You’ll need to sign up for YouTube Red, YouTube’s ad-free streaming service that also lets you download videos to watch offline.
Things to consider when downloading a video from YouTube are:
1. Many videos on YouTube cannot be downloaded because of copyright restrictions. Look in the video’s description to see if it discloses its copyright status.
2. There will be no advertisements on downloaded videos; therefore, the creator will not benefit monetarily from your viewings.
3. Keep in mind that many sites disapprove of hosting downloaded YouTube videos, and doing so could result in the termination of your membership there.
If you download videos without permission, you may be breaking YouTube’s terms of service and are subject to legal action from the corporation. YouTube has made it clear that it has no plans to restrict users who download videos. However, it is illegal to download videos that are protected by copyright laws without the owner’s consent.
The risk of contracting a virus or malware from such sites is high, and you also run the chance of getting in trouble with YouTube if you’re caught sharing the video you’ve obtained.
Read another article on How To Flip The Camera While Recording Video On iPhone?