Screenshots are great when you want to capture the perfect moment and share it with friends. Whether you’re playing a video game, there will be times when you’ll see something so unique that you need to take a screenshot of it right away. You can use screenshots for many different purposes, such as sharing funny moments with friends, your profile picture in an online chat room, or even saving the best parts of your game. Read on to learn how to screenshot Final Fantasy XIV quickly and easily. This article includes a detailed guide on How to Screenshot FFXIV.
How to Take Screenshots in FFXIV?
There are a few different ways to screenshot in FFXIV. You can screenshot by pressing the Print Screen button on your keyboard or using your console’s screenshot system.
- First, you’ll need to ensure the area you want to screenshot is visible on your computer or console screen.
- Ensure your FFXIV window is in focus, then hit the “Print Screen” key on your keyboard. This key is often abbreviated as “PrtScn” or “Prt Scn” on some keyboards.
- If you have a Mac, you can use the “fn” + “shift” + “4” keys to take a screenshot.
- If playing on PlayStation, press “share,” then select “Save Screenshot” on your controller.
- If you’re playing on Xbox, hit the “Guide” button on your controller, then select “Screenshot.”
Where Can I Take A Screenshot?
As long as you’re playing the game, you can take a screenshot of almost anything. You can take a screenshot of your character, party members, or the enemies you’re fighting. You can even take a screenshot of your gear, inventory, or the map in certain areas. In addition, Screenshots can be taken in any city, on a field map, in an instanced dungeon, while participating in a FATE, while riding a Chocobo, while participating in a PvP battle, and while participating in certain exploratory voyages. There are a few things that you can’t screenshot, though. You can’t screenshot the login screen, the main menu, or anything that is only displayed during cutscenes.
How to Screenshot in FFXIV: Windows 10 and Xbox One
You can take screenshots on either a Windows 10 computer or an Xbox One gaming console by following these steps:
- Bring up the game on your computer or console.
- Once you’re in the game, press the Windows key + Print Screen button on your computer or the Xbox button on your controller.
- The system will save the screenshot to your computer in JPEG format.
How to Screenshot in FFXIV: PS4 and PS5
If you’re playing FFXIV on a PS4 or PS5console, you can take a screenshot by following these steps: Bring up the game on your computer or console.
- Once you’re in the game, press the share button on your PS4 controller. For PS5, press the Create button on your controller.
- You can save screenshots to your PSN account by selecting “Share” and “Save Screenshot.”
- You can also use your Share button to take a screenshot and immediately upload it to Twitter or Facebook.
How to Save Your Screenshots in FFXIV?
If you’re taking screenshots through computer software, the screenshots will be saved to your computer’s hard drive by default. If you’re taking screenshots on a console, it will save them to your console’s storage. You can find these saved screenshots by opening up My Computer or My Console, then navigating to the folder named “Captures.” After that, find your screenshots in the “Screenshots” folder. You can also access the screenshots through your game’s screenshot folder. If you’re playing on an Xbox, you can upload your screenshots to your Xbox Live account by going to “Settings” -> “Account” -> “Upload Screenshots.”
Important Tips On Taking Screenshots
- Make sure you’re taking screenshots in-game. The image quality can be poor if you use image editing software to save screenshots.
- Make sure you have enough storage space on your computer or console to save your screenshots.
- Ensure you name screenshots if you plan to upload them to social media. If you don’t name the screenshots, it can be challenging to figure out between them.
- Some areas, such as the Manderville Gold Saucer and the Deep Dungeon, don’t allow you to take screenshots. You’ll know if you’re in one of these areas because you won’t be able to press “print screen” or “share” to take a screenshot.
FAQs On Taking Screenshots in FFXIV
There are two ways to take a screenshot of a specific area in FFXIV. The first is to use the in-game screenshot tool, and the second is to use an external program like Fraps or Snagit. To use the in-game screenshot tool, press the Print Screen key on your keyboard while hovering your cursor over the desired area. To use an external program, open the program and select the “Region” or “Area” option. Then, click and drag your cursor over the desired area. The screenshot will be saved to your computer according to the program’s settings.
There are a few different programs you can use to screenshot in FFXIV. You can use a program like GifGrabber to screenshot almost anything.
While it doesn’t matter which keyboard you use, it is crucial to ensure the keyboard has a Print Screen button. If you don’t have a Print Screen button on your keyboard, you can use a program like GifGrabber to screenshot in FFXIV.
To share a screenshot, you can use the in-game screenshot function to upload your screenshot to the internet, or you can use the in-game screenshot function to save your screenshot to your computer and then share it through a different program. You can also use third-party software like Snagit or Greenshot to edit and share your screenshot.
Yes, you can take screenshots while playing with other players in FFXIV. However, please remember that some players may not want their in-game characters to be captured in a screenshot. So, if you plan to take screenshots while playing with others, ask them first.
Read another article on How To Turn On Voicemail Transcription iPhone.