The ability to take screenshots or capture in a picture what is on the screen at that same time on your Samsung Galaxy S20 FE is a crucial feature in today’s tablet or mobile device. You may be wondering how to take a screenshot on a Samsung s20fe.
Some programs can accomplish this job, but you may not need to download any more apps because it is within the Android OS. Whenever you capture a screenshot, you can save that Tinder profile, WhatsApp chat, Instagram story, Facebook video, or photo frame to your Samsung phone’s storage.
Steps To Take Screenshot On Samsung s20fe.
- Option One: Take your screenshot using buttons
- a. Open what you want to screenshot on your Samsung s20fe. Follow this by simultaneously pressing the volume down and power buttons to take the screenshot. If you had enabled sound, you’d hear the sound of the screenshot. The shot will end up in the Photo Gallery.
- b. Permit your Samsung s20fe to access media and photos by tapping on “Allow.”
- c. You can tap to choose for a more extended screenshot, or you can tap and hold till the lower part of your display.
2. Option Two: Capturing screenshots without the use of Buttons
- a. To take a screenshot with gestures, go to your settings app on your Samsung device and tap Settings.
- b. On the page that appears, scroll down to the lower section and ho=it Motions and Gestures.
- c. Swipe down your screen and tap the button next to the Palm swipe to capture.
- d. Navigate to the screen you need to capture and then swipe from extreme left to right of your Samsung screen.
You can share or change the screen using the flash that appears on the bottom of your screen that appears immediately after a screenshot. The menu allows you to see a preview of all your screens. You can click on the gallery icon to see all your screenshots which you can edit as you please.
Access the screen you wish to record. Based on your mobile device: Tap the Volume down and Power keys simultaneously. A glimpse of your screenshot will be in the lower left corner. The captured screenshot will be near some smartphones’ upper section.
The most frequent approach to snap a screenshot on a Galaxy tablet or smartphone is simultaneously pressing the volume down and power buttons. When you capture a screenshot, it goes straight to the Gallery’s Screenshots album.
Screenshots are generally in your device’s “Screenshots” directory. For instance, to discover your photographs in the Google Photos program, go to the “Library” tab. The “Screenshots” folder could be under the “Photos on Device” option.
The most frequent way is to tap and hold the Volume down and Power keys briefly. If it fails to work, push and immediately release the Volume down and Power buttons. It is unnecessary to hold it; otherwise, it will not function.
If the functionality does not operate normally, you may have to enable it first. Navigate to Settings, Advanced features, and then Gestures and motions. Then, turn on the Palm swipe to snap toggle. When executing the motion, remember that you must touch the display with the edge of your hand.