Since it was founded, Instagram has continued to add more features to the app to keep it up to date. The most recent feature to be added is to allow users to search multiple tags on the platform. That was prompted by Gen Z wanting their posts to trend to attract more views or ensure their brands reach more customers. For this reason, this article will cover in detail “How to search multiple tags on Instagram?”
Ready, let’s get started.
Importance of Tags on Instagram and How to Search Them ?
- Tags allow your post to trend hence reaching many people.
- It increases your post visibility.
- Using tags will make it easy for your audience to find your posted content.
Solution 1 : How to Search Tags using Google Search?
- Step 1: Launch your Browser
You can open either Chrome or Mozilla Firefox on your preferred device. It can be your phone, laptop, or desktop. On the search bar, type instagram.com then follow with the tags you are searching. For example, instagram.com “#Football” “#photoshop”
- Step 2: Find Search Results
Your search results will appear as shown below, depending on the hashtags you wrote on the google search bar. To find accurate results, click the images icon on the search results “menu bar.”
- Step 3: Find Search with Details
If you want to find more results from your search, follow the above procedures, but leave out the hashtag symbol (#). Here is an example, instagram.com “football” “photoshop”
Solution 2 : Find Instagram Tags by Following Multiple Accounts
You can also find multiple tags by following more hashtags of the things you like. These tags will show up in your main news feed as it happens with the people or accounts you follow. Follow this step-by-step procedure to find more tags.
- Log in to your Instagram account.
- Tap the search icon below the app “toolbar menu”
- Type on the search icon tags from where you would like to get updates .
- Several options will appear, click on the hashtag of your choice and check it out. Tap the “follow” icon.
- Do the same for other hashtags as well.
Solution 3: Search Tags using Third Party Software
You can use third-party software like Brand24, Toolz hashtag generator, TagsFinder, or Inflact’s Instagram hashtag generator.
How to Search Multiple Tags using Brand24?
- Step 1: Log in or Create an Account
Go to your search browser, then type Brand24 in the search bar. And then Click Sign Up for Free.
- Step 2: Confirm your Email
Log in to your email (the one you used to register with on the platform) to activate your account. After activation, you will be able to access the account dashboard.
- Step 3: Type Hashtags
On the search bar, type the tags you want to search.
- Step 4: Choose Language
Click next after typing your preferred tags to select a language of your preferred language.
- Step 5: Search Hashtag
Click on “create project” below the dialogue box. This will generate searches for the hashtags want to find. While on the account dashboard, scroll down to see results for your search.
To get a more precise analysis of your search, you must connect your Instagram account to Brand24.
How to Search Multiple Tags using Toolz Hashtag Generator?
- Step 1: Create a New Account or Login
On your preferred browser, search toolz.com. Once you access the site, click get started if you don’t have an account. In case you have an account, log in to your account. Enter your details in the dialogue provided. Generate a strong password for your new account and agree to the terms and conditions. Click on “Get Started”
- Step 2: Confirm your email
Login to your email and activate your account.
- Step 3: Start your search
Click on service, the Hashtag generator from the drop-down-list
- Step 4: Type Hashtags
Type the hashtags you want to search on the search bar, then click Generate Hashtags.
- Step 5: Final Results
After clicking “Generate hashtags,” results will appear on your search screen, as shown below. With Toolz hashtags search generator, you will be shown hashtags search volume and difficulty.
Remember Toolz hashtag generator is a paid service that allows you to use its free version. However, for best results, consider paying for the service. You can check the platform’s pricing section and select the best package that suits you.
How to Search Multiple tags using TagsFinder?
- On your browser search bar, type tagsfinder.com then Tap “Enter” to complete the search.
- On the search “Tag search bar,” type the tags you want to find . TagsFinder allows you to enter up to ten tags of your choice. In addition, you can also narrow your search by country.
- Specify the conditions for your search tags. Setting conditions allows you to select the type of results you want to get from tags search results.
- After typing your tags, click on the green icon to generate search results.
With TagFinder hashtag generator, you don’t have to sign up on the platform compared to other hashtag generators discussed in this article. Although you can search up to ten tags during a single search, to find the best results enter five tags or less.
FAQs on Instagram:
After logging in to your account, type the results you want to search for on the Instagram search bar, then separate your tags using a comma. Click enter on your phone to find the final results.
You can include up to thirty tags in a single post. However, if you want to add more tags to your post, consider adding them to the content of your post or the comment section.
Reach Out with Instagram Tag
As we come to the end of this article, I believe you can now find different tags on Instagram. I have discussed various methods of searching for tags on Instagram. However, you may choose your preferred method because you cannot use all of them. Besides, using Instagram tags is helpful because it ensures your posts or video reaches a broader audience.
Check out our other article on How To See Instagram Followers In Chronological Order?