Regarding the security of your email, you should treat it as a top priority. Sometimes, you might not remember the complicated email login details. These details Are necessary to access your email if you’re using another device that’s not synced with your keychain. Don’t get tense; we’ll show you how to see your email password on your iPhone in this article. Learn the procedure on How To See Email Passwords On iPhones?
How To See Email Password On iPhone?
Most people rely heavily on email in their daily work lives. Forgetting your email password can drive you nuts, especially when you don’t know any possible way to scale this hurdle. Thank goodness you’re not out of luck! Use the methods in this article to see your email password.
Method 1 : Using Siri Voice Command
Siri is an artificial intelligence assistant who works with you to ensure simple tasks get done on your iPhone without you doing anything. To use this method, follow these steps:
- Step 1: Say, “Hey Siri, show my Gmail password.” If you use Yahoo or any other email service provider, replace Gmail with your email provider’s name.
- Step 2: Authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Step 3: Tap on your Email.
- Step 4: Click on the password field to reveal your email password.
Method 2 : Manual Checking
Suppose you’re shy about using “Hey Siri” or Siri can’t understand what you say. In that case, you can manually see your email password using the steps below.
- Step 1: Open Settings.
- Step 2: Authenticate with Face ID or Touch ID.
- Step 3 :Tap on your Email.
- Step 4: Go to the Password Field to see your email password.
Method 3: Using Third-party Apps
If you like adventures, using third-party apps is good. You can use apps to recover and extract passwords stored on your iPhone whenever you need to. We recommend the AnyUnluck app because it prioritizes your privacy. You’ll need your PC and a USB cable to use this app. If all is ready, go on with the steps below.
- Step 1: Install the AnyUnluck App on your PC.
- Step 2: Open AnyUnluck and connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Step 3: Tap on the iOS Password Manager.
- Step 4: Click on Scan Now to scan your iPhone for all saved and unsaved passwords you’ve entered on your device.
- Step 5: Wait for the scanning process to be completed.
- Step 6: After scanning, a list of all the scanned passwords will appear. Click on your email and click export to see your password.
Method 4: Using The Safari Web Browser
To use Safari Web to find your email password on your iPhone, follow these instructions:
- Step 1: Launch Safari on your Mac.
- Step 2: Press the Command+Comma (,) key combination.
- Step 3: Click on Password.
- Step 4: Authenticate your presence by using your Mac’s Password or Touch ID.
- Step 5: Select the email you want to view its password.
How To Change An iPhone’s Email Password?
Updating your email password often will help prevent information leakage in your email. Here’s how to go about it:
iOS 9 And Earlier
- Step 1: Open the Settings App.
- Step 2: Click on the Mail, Contacts, And Calendar options.
- Step 3: Tap on Mail
- Step 4: Then select your Mail Account
- Step 5: Tap on the Password Field.
- Step 6: Delete the old password, enter a new one, and tap done.
iOS 10 And Later
- Step 1: Open Settings
- Step 2: Tap on Password.
- Step 3: Choose your Mail Account.
- Step 4: Go to the password field, clear the old password, and fill in a new one.
To delete an email from your iPhone, continue with the steps below.
- Step 5: Go back to the Password Settings Option.
- Step 6: Select your Email Account.
- Step 7: Click on delete account and confirm your action by tapping on delete from my iPhone.
FAQs on Email Password
To check your saved passwords, you can either use the help of Siri by asking her to show you your email password or go to accounts and password settings. For the latter option, open the Settings App, tap on Password settings, tap on your Email and then tap on the Password Field to reveal your password.
Here’s how to go about it. Open Settings on your iPhone, tap Accounts and Passwords, and update the password section of the incoming mail server. Update the outgoing mail server password and tap SMTP, then tap Done to save the changes.
If it is a Gmail email account, you can’t change your password from password settings. To change your Gmail password, you’ll need to sign in to your Gmail from a web browser and go to Account Settings to update your email password.
If you’re using Outlook or Mac mail client software on your Apple Mac, you can find your passwords in the Mac keychain under the application folder. To access your Mac keychain locally, go to applications, click on Utilities, then Keychain.
To find Blueyonder’s email password, you can either check it on your keychain or reset the password. Here’s how to check your stored Blueyonder email password: open Settings, tap on Password settings, authenticate using Face Or Touch ID, then go to Blueyonder and tap in the Password Field to reveal your password.
With the methods you’ve learned in this article, you can now see you’re email password and will never get locked out again. Share this guide on with your friends, so they don’t have to tremble whenever they forget their password. Also, leave a comment in the comment box telling us how helpful this article was to you and your friends.
Read another article on How To Delete Messages On iPhone From Both Sides?