Facebook likes are a good way of appreciating someone’s post to motivate them to do more. If you are looking for a quick and easy guide to viewing all the posts you’ve liked on Facebook, you are in the right place. Today’s guide focuses on how to see all your liked posts on Facebook. Besides, we will cover the steps for Android, iPhone, and desktop. Take a look! You can also learn how to see photos liked by someone on Facebook.
How to see All Your Liked Facebook Posts
Are you curious about the posts you’ve liked before on Facebook? The good news is that Facebook allows users to access the Likes and Reaction section of their Facebook account, and from there, they can view all the posts they have liked. Follow the steps below depending on the device you use to access your Facebook account.
1. See Liked Facebook Posts On Mobile App
Whether you use Android or iPhone, follow the steps below.
- On your home screen, click the Facebook app and log in to your account.
- Once logged in, find the menu icon at the top or bottom and click on it
- On the next screen, click the Settings and Privacy button
- Under settings, click the Activity Log under the “Your Facebook Information” section
- On the next page, click on the Interactions section to open the drop-down menu.
- From the list, click the Likes and Reactions button
- All your likes will appear arranged based on the date
- You can scroll through viewing each. If you need to remove the like, click on the interaction and click the unlike button.
That’s it. We’ve seen how you can access all your Facebook posts that you’ve liked before. If you use a PC or Mac, refer to the next method below.
2. See Liked Facebook Posts On Desktop Mode
It’s also possible to view all your liked Facebook posts by accessing Facebook via a browser on your Mac or PC. Use the steps below.
- Open your browser and visit the Facebook site, and log in to your account
- On the home screen, locate and click your profile icon
- A menu will appear. Tap the Settings and Privacy option.
- Next, click the Activity log button
- On the left side, click the Interactions, and from the drop-down menu, click the Likes and Comments button
- All the posts you’ve liked before will get displayed and arranged based on the date
- If you want to remove the like, click the three dots next to the post and select the remove option
You will no longer have any interaction with the particular post.
Using the two methods above, that’s how you can view all your liked posts on Facebook.
Yes, it’s possible. Facebook has a section that displays all your interactions with various posts on the platform and arranges them based on the date. Besides, all the steps to view the liked posts are described in this article. Refer to the steps in the article to access all your liked posts.
Yes, you can. Locate it and unclick the thumbs up button if it’s a recent post. Doing so will remove the like on the post. If it’s an earlier post, use the two methods discussed in the article to access the post. Once accessed, click the three dots next to the post. Finally, click the remove button from the prompt that will appear. That’s how to unlike a Facebook post.
Yes, it does. The owner of the post will get notified whenever someone likes the post. Besides, anyone who views a particular post can view the people who have liked it. Also, you can see the total likes a given post has next to the like button.
To see all your liked posts, start by accessing your Facebook account. Next, navigate to your activity log, and from there, locate and click on your interactions to see all your liked posts. You can then choose how to manage the likes or remove them if you accidentally liked a post.
Yes, you can. The easiest way is by opening your target person’s profile. On the profile, a menu will appear with various options. Click the Likes option. That will open their Likes page, displaying all their posts, including liked books, TV shows, movies, etc.
Liking posts on Facebook is easy and fun. If you are unsure of what posts you’ve liked before, you can view all your liked posts. Besides, all the posts get arranged based on the date, and you have the option to remove the like on the post. This guide covered the steps to use to view all your liked posts using the Facebook mobile app and the desktop browser version.