Ever wondered how to see posts you’ve commented on Instagram? Sometimes you may comment on posts you regret and wish to delete. But removing your comments or viewing your comments to see how people reacted may be hard if you’ve forgotten the exact post you commented on. This may lead you to worry about how to see posts you’ve commented on Instagram. In this article, we’ll show you the two best ways to see your comments on Instagram.
You may also learn how to find someone else’s Insta comment so far.
methods To See Posts You Commented On Instagram.
It can be annoying when you can no longer see a post you’ve commented on Instagram. This can happen if you recently made several comments on multiple posts or on an unpopular account. Here are two methods you can use to find your comments on Instagram
Method 1: Check Comments From Your Activity.
You can see all posts you’ve commented on Instagram by using the Your Activity feature on Instagram. Follow the steps below to see your comments from the Your Activity section.
- open the app and tap the profile photo below to navigate your Profile section.
- On the profile section, select the three-lined icon in the top-right corner of your screen.
- on the next screen, tap Your activity.
- Under the Your activity section, select “Interactions.”
- A list of all the posts you’ve commented on Instagram will appear. You can select the comments you want to see. You can see other information, such as the posts you’ve liked, stories you’ve commented on, and reviews.
Method 2: Download Your Instagram Data.
Another option on how to see posts you’ve commented on Instagram is by downloading your Instagram data. This data includes all your comments, posts, settings, account creation date, and a lot more. To download your Instagram data, follow the steps below.
- Open Instagram Web on your browser and sign into your account.
- Tap your Profile image at the bottom-right corner of the homepage.
- On your profile page, tap the gear icon at the top-left corner.
- Now tap on the “Privacy and security” option under Account.
- Now tap on the “Request Download” option under Data Download.
- On the next page, you will see the email address to which your Instagram data will be sent. You can tap on the email to change it if you no longer have access to the registered email.
- Tap “Next,” then enter your password and hit “Request Download.”
- Once you receive the data in your email, tap ” Download information” to download the file.
- Locate the Comments folder and open it. You will see all the posts you have commented on in the past, including the date and time it was posted.
download your Instagram data using the Instagram app.
- Go to your profile and tap the three-line icon at the top-right corner
- Select “Your activity,” scroll down and select “Download your information.”
- Enter the email address where you want the data to be sent and tap “Request Download,” then enter your password
Download your Instagram data using a PC.
- Open your Chrome or explorer and enter the URL https://Instagram.com
- Sign into your account and click on your profile picture in the top-right corner to open the profile section
- Select “Profile” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the gear icon in the top corner of your Profile page.
- Click on “Privacy and security“, afterward click the”Request Download” option.
This depends on the account that posted the story. If the account is public, then all comments on their stories will be public. If they use a private account, comments on their stories will only be seen by people who follow them.
There is no definitive answer to why you can’t see your comments on Instagram as several factors may be responsible. To fix this issue, you can report it to the support team on Instagram.
If you want to review posts you’ve liked in the past, follow these steps;
– Open your profile page by tapping on the profile picture at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the three-line icon at the top-right side of the profile section
– Tap “Settings” and select “Account.“
– Select “Posts you’ve liked.”
Alternatively, you can see posts you’ve liked on Instagram by going to Your activity>Interactions>Likes.
Since Instagram introduced the feature of pinning comments, if a user pins a comment under their post, the pinned comment appears at the top, then comments with fewer likes or reactions are shown below.
You can only remove other people’s comments if they are under your post. To delete a comment on Instagram:
– For iPhone, tap on the comment and swipe left, then tap the Bin icon to delete.
– For Android, tap the comment, then tap the Bin icon to remove the comment.