Do you want to know How to See Posts You’ve Viewed on Instagram? If yes, then the following article is the right choice for you.
We often hide some posts and photos from our Instagram account for privacy reasons, but we want to see them later.
Steps To See Posts You’ve Viewed on Instagram
Instagram has developed an excellent feature that allows its users to track all the posts and profiles they have visited.
You can see your posts by the very easy and quick method. Now, let’s start:
- Step 1- Launch the App: Open your Instagram account on your smartphone and log in to your Instagram account if you are not logged in before opening the app.
- Step 2- Open Your Profile: Now you are in the Instagram world, and it’s time to enter your Instagram profile. Now you can easily see the profile icon with your small display picture on the right side of your screen. Tap on this icon to open your Instagram profile.
- Step 3- Tap Three Dots Icon: Once you are on your Instagram Profile, you need to click on the three-line icon in the right-hand corner on the upper side.
- Step 4- Drop Down Menu: By clicking on the Three Dots icon, they will drop down the further menu, and you have to select “Viewed by option.”
- Step 5- Selection of Links: When you select viewed by option, you will automatically find all the links you’ve visited.
We told you that To See Posts You’ve Viewed on Instagram is easier than you think. You have now learned the method To See Posts You’ve already visited on Instagram.
FAQs On Instagram
Unfortunately, Instagram doesn’t have any system to watch the history of Reels, but you can check your likes or save Reels later.
You can access your saved contents by following these quick steps
1. Sign in to your account.
2. Tap on your profile avatar in the bottom right corner of your screen.
3. Tap on the hamburger icon to open your content management section.
4. Tap on Saved.
5. To watch any of your saved Reels, simply give it a tap
Are you keen to see who blocked you on Instagram but do not know how? Let’s read these two options to know who blocked you:
1. An account that has blocked you will not show up when you use the search bar to search for it.
2. If you manage to navigate to their profile page, you won’t see posts from the account that has blocked you.
There is only one way to find out who’s privately following you to send the request and wait for them to accept if you don’t want to send a request from your account so you can easily create a new account.
No, Instagram doesn’t allow users to see who viewed your profile.
Read another article on How To See Profiles I visited on Instagram?