If you’re like most social media users, you probably check your Instagram account every few minutes to see what your friends have been up to. But have you ever stopped to look at the profiles of the people you visited on Instagram? In this article, we’ll show you how to see profiles of people you’ve visited on Instagram.
Steps To See Profiles I Visited On Instagram
If you’re wondering how to see the profiles you’ve visited on Instagram, don’t worry; it’s a relatively simple process. Just follow these steps, and you’ll be able to view your recent activity in no time.
- Step 1: Launch Instagram and sign in to your account.
- Step 2: Select the profile option in the screen’s bottom-right corner.
- Step 3: On your profile page, tap on the “Options” icon (the three dots in the top-right corner).
- Step 4: From the options menu, select “Activity Log.”
- Step 5: On the Activity Log page, tap on “Links you’ve visited.” Here, you’ll see a list of all the profiles you’ve recently visited on Instagram.
FAQs On Instagram
Open the app and go to your profile to retrieve the Instagram material you’ve saved. Saves may be accessed by tapping the three dots in the top right corner. You’ll see all of the posts and Stories you’ve saved there.
To save someone’s Instagram Story, simply tap the three dots in the lower right corner of the screen while viewing the Story. From there, select Save Story from the menu that appears.
You can follow an unlimited amount of Instagram accounts using our software. However, we only show the first 20 on your homepage, or you can always click from page to page until you find an account you want to follow.
Yes, it is possible to view how many people have looked at your profile in the last week. You can also go to “Tools” -> “Privacy Settings” and adjust if you want to show who has visited your Instagram profile recently.
You can see who has been looking at your profile. For example, when you upload a photo or type in the name of your page, other people who have viewed that page will be indicated with dots.
Read another article on How To Add Date To Instagram Story?