It is no secret that the App Store is full of all sorts of apps for everything. Some people may be a little overwhelmed and want to delete apps they won’t use from their phones. Later on, they want to know how to see recently deleted apps on iPhones.
After deleting apps, it’s hard to remember which ones you deleted and then regret deleting. It can be frustrating to keep going through your phone screens individually, scrolling one by one, and seeing all the apps you have deleted at random points.
Or you might be frustrated because you need a certain app but don’t know which ones you have on your phone anymore which means browsing the whole store again to find that one app.
This article will tell you the best way to view your recently deleted app on iPhone or by some specific apps.
Let’s jump into the article to discover the authentic way to view recently deleted apps on your iPhone.
What Is An Recently Deleted App, And How To See Recently Deleted Apps On iPhone?
The recently deleted apps can be accessed in your app store. You can also reinstall them by just finding them and tapping the download button.
But sometimes, you can’t find the location where recently deleted apps are placed in a folder on the app store.
But now, with the step-by-step guide below, you can easily locate and view your recently deleted apps.
Steps To See Recently Deleted iPhone Apps
- Open App Store On Your iPhone
Open your iPhone app store. Tap on the official apple app store app in blue color and open it.
- Tap On Purchased Option In Account MenuTap On Profile Logo
You will see a profile logo in the top right corner with your picture or blank. Tap on that profile logo.
- Tap On Purchased Option In Account Menu
Now your account details will be open. Find the purchased option mentioned in the account details and tap on that option.
- Tap On Not On This Phone Option
All the apps will be revealed in the purchased option. Now you can select all apps, including installed and deleted apps.
If you want to view only deleted apps, tap on “Not on this phone,” just showing on the right of “All” by tapping on it.
- View All Recently Deleted Apps On Your iPhone
If you want to download any recently deleted apps, you can tap on the cloud downloading logo in front of that app.
To find deleted apps on your iPhone, follow these quickest steps below:
1. Unlock your iPhone
2. Open the Apple app store
3. Locate the profile logo and tap on it
4. Tap on the purchased option
5. Tap on the “not on this phone” option
6. All apps showing are deleted apps on your iPhone
Yes, you can find recently deleted apps on your iPhone. According to the iPhone policy, the apps you deleted from your registered email iPhone will always be shown on the app store.
You need to locate the purchased section on the iPhone app store and choose the not on this phone option. All the apps that will show there are recently deleted apps from your iPhone.
You need to follow these simple steps to restore deleted apps on the iPhone home screen:
1. Unlock your iPhone
2. Slide to the left on the main screen
3. Tap on the search bar showing on top of the screen as an apps library
4. Search for the deleted app you want to restore
5. If it doesn’t show, then open the app store
6. Open the purchased option in profile settings
7. Locate that app and tap on the download option in front of that app
8. Again, come to the app’s library search and locate that app by typing its name
9. Drag the app logo on the main home screen
Yes, you can see all recently deleted apps on your iPhone. You need to open the app store and locate the profile logo, which is shown in the top right corner. After that, choose the purchased option, and you can view recently deleted apps.
iPhone has a feature called screentime activity which allows you to see all your daily activities on your iPhone. If you want to see your recent activity, then follow the steps given below:
1. Open your iPhone settings
2. Locate Screen time by searching in the search bar at the top of the screen
3. Now you can see all the apps you used and how much time you used
If you want to view all the activity data, then you need to follow these steps:
1. Open a Google account on your iPhone settings
2. Open my activity in the privacy section
3. Open history and all searches
4. There you can find all the searches and apps data you used on your iPhone
You can recover the deleted app on your iPhone by re-downloading it again. It would help to open your app store to download that deleted app again. Then you may find the purchased option in profile settings. All the apps will show there. You may select your required app and download it again.
Recently deleted apps on your iPhone are hard to find. But trust me, they’re there, just waiting for you to re-download them.
Users always remove apps from their iPhones without actually uninstalling them. The removed apps disappear from the home screen and the App Store app.
To find them, follow the steps to view recently deleted apps on iPhone above in this article.
Apple is consistently trying to provide easier features to their customers regarding the user interface. So, hope that in the future, you won’t get frustrated to find all the activities on your iPhone.