Instagram is one of the go-to applications for online entertainment when you need to interact with family, companions, and coworkers. You also get to see the real Instagram profiles of big names and music symbols you’ll like to follow. Sometimes you may wonder how to see the profiles I visited on Instagram.
Except if you have a visual memory, it tends to be very difficult to recollect the Instagram profiles you visited. In this guide, we’ll show you how to solve your query in a few simple steps.
You may also learn how to see comments you made on Instagram.
steps To See Profiles You’ve Visited On Instagram.
It’s important to note that Instagram doesn’t have an official feature that permits users to see the profiles they visited because of security reasons. However, you can check to see profiles you’ve visited by checking your recent searches in the search bar. You can likewise check the “Posts You’ve Liked” area to see the pictures and the pages that posted them.
- To locate the search bar on the Instagram app, tap on the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the home screen.
2. Next, tap on the search bar at the top of the screen. Under Recent, you’ll see a list of all your searches.
3. You can also select the “See all” option to view your entire search list.
4. If you use the Instagram Web version, you can locate the search bar at the top of the Timeline page.
Another way to see your recent searches is through your profile page.
- Navigate to the Profile section, then tap the three-line icon at the top-right.
- Select “Your activity,” then scroll down to “Recent searches” and tap on it to view your recent searches, including usernames that you’ve searched in the past.
While there’s no guarantee to see all profiles you’ve visited by going through your searches, there’s still a good chance using this method.
There you have your answer to the question ‘How to see the profiles I visited on Instagram’.
Instagram values its users’ protection regardless of anything else. Subsequently, if they somehow happened to introduce a section that permits clients to see the profiles they visited, they will lose client commitment due to them delivering information about their users’ account activities.
No. You don’t have to change to a business account on Instagram to see your “Liked” and “Saved” posts. You just have to choose “Interactions” from “Your Activity” and the “Saved” option for you to get to them.
Since you haphazardly tapped on an Instagram username and visited their profile over the course of events, it won’t be included in the “Recent Searches” list. But, if you searched for that Instagram profile using the search bar, the username will reflect in the list.
To view posts that you’ve previously liked;
– Go to “Your activity” from your profile page
– Find the “Interactions” option and tap on it, then tap “Likes.”
– There, you will be able to view all posts that you’ve liked. You can also see posts you’ve commented on, and your story replies.
To delete links you’ve viewed on Instagram, simply tap and hold the link, and you will see an option to delete it
The component was in trying in 2019 and is yet to surface on the principal application. Given the long measure of time that is elapsed, it’s impossible that it’ll show up now – particularly since Instagram brought back the sequential feed.
Instagram isn’t ensured to carry out any elements that show up in the test. Instagram consistently tests highlights. However, not every one of them makes it into the live open form of the application. It’s conceivable Instagram got terrible input about the component and rejected it completely.