Asides from the regular selfie and landscape camera features and enhancement filters on iPhone, there is a whole lot more your iPhone camera can do. You can use your iPhone camera to see through someone’s clothes. This takes your regular snapshots to a whole new fun level.
This short article will explain the steps taken to see through clothes with your iPhones camera.
methods to See through Clothes With an iPhone Camera?
There are a few methods that can be used to see through clothes on an iPhone.
Use of Third-party Apps.
An example of an application that can be used to see through the clothes is the See-through Camera app.
1. Go to the App Store on your iPhone and enter See through Camera in the search bar.
2. Tap on the Get icon to start the download of the app.
3. After you’ve installed the app, launch the app via the camera app.
The Second Method Used Is To Turn On The Hidden Feature In The Camera Settings.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Scroll and tap on Camera.
3. Turn on the toggle switch of the Grid setting.
In Case You Use An iPad, You Can Install A Web Browser Extension On The Chrome Desktop Or Firefox.
1. Go to the Google Chrome Web Store.
2. Search for the Picture-in-Picture extension. If you use the Mozilla Firefox browser, you can install the Transparent Standalone Images add-on.
3. Then, install the extension into the desktop browser.
After you’ve installed the extension, you must be able to see through clothes with your iPhone camera.
Unfortunately, there is no way to make your Android phone camera see through clothes completely. But you can use a transparency film to pass light through the person’s cloth to see through.
The Photoshop application is another useful app that is used to edit a picture to see through the image’s clothes. Here’s how to go about it.
1. Open the Photoshop app and select a picture.
2. Tap on the Clothes section.
3. Cut out the edge of the image.
4. Copy the cut-out area.
5. Adjust the clothes area by adjusting the transparency of the cut-out area.
6. Save the resulting image.
There are multiple third-party applications that can help you to see through people’s clothes. Examples are Nude It, Clothing-Free, Photoshop, etc.
Infra-red radiation lights are used for x-rays analysis. These lights penetrate certain fabrics like cotton and silk except for leather and wool fabrics because they are thicker in nature. This counts as a drawback because if someone is wearing clothing made from leather or wool, you might not see through their clothes completely.
The Photochrom is a color filter on the camera app that uses the infrared rays on phones to see through dark-colored fabrics and materials.
See-through cameras and apps are a fun way to explore and mix up your pictures and snapshots. You can also prank your friends and siblings with this cool technology.
This article has successfully covered the methods, available apps and extensions that can help you see through clothes on your iPhone.
Hope you learned a new trick or two from this tutorial. Thanks for reading.