Every once in a while, you receive messages you don’t really want to respond to or may not know the right words to reply to that particular message at that moment. This article includes a detailed guide on How To Send An Empty Message On iPhone?
Or you’ve wondered how to send a blank text to prank your friends and family. Fortunately, only with the iMessages app on your iPhone you can send as many empty texts as you want to a single contact or multiple recipients. You don’t need to install a third-party app from the App Store or use any special software on your computer. It’s that simple.
All the steps needed to do so will be properly highlighted in this guide to your understanding.
How To Send an Empty Text Message on your iPhone?
When you want to send a text on iMessages, you won’t be able to do so unless you compose your text messages in words and sentences. Then how am I supposed to send an empty message?!
I know you think it’s practically impossible; it actually is. But, with a simple workaround method, you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
1. On your iPhone’s home screen, tap on the Messages app icon to launch the app.
2. Then, select the contact or message thread you want to reply to or start a conversation with.
3. Tap on the Contact name to open the chat string.
4. Next, tap on the input box where you compose your text message.
5. Once your keypad appears on the screen, tap on the space bar here to enter a single bar in the input box here.
6. After you’ve entered the space here, do not enter anything else. If you do, your message won’t appear empty anymore.
7. Tap on the Send icon here. It is an arrow pointing upwards at the far right of your input box.
8. Notice that your sent message is empty here. Now that you know how to make an empty message, you can send more blank messages to other contacts.
In rare cases, forwarding a received message back to the sender could make the message turn blank.
FAQs On Blank Text On WhatsApp
To send a blank text on WhatsApp, follow the steps here.
1. Go to Google browser and search for anything that comes to mind.
2. When Google provides results, copy space in the words or phrases.
3. Open your WhatsApp messenger, select the contact you want to send the empty message to, and paste the copied space in the input box (the given space provided for you to compose your messages before sending)
4. Select the Send icon here, and you’ll see that your message has been sent as an empty message.
If you’re wondering how to send an empty text message on your phone, here’s how to do so.
1. On your Android device, tap on the Messages app to open it.
2. Tap on the plus icon to start a new message thread or conversation.
3. Select the recipient’s contact info.
4. In the input box, tap on a single space bar to insert a space.
5. Tap on Send to send your blank message.
Of course, you can. It’s very easy to do, and you don’t need to use any third-party app. Just insert a single space by tapping on the space bar on your keypad, then tap on the send button to send your blank message.
An empty text is a text message with empty and white space characters. Although it may seem empty, the blank spaces are actually unicodes that represent empty space.
Follow these short and quick steps to send nothing or an empty text on Messenger.
– In the input box, press and hold the Alt + 0173 keys on your keyboard.
– Then, click the Send button to send your empty message.
Read another article on How To Share Wi-Fi On iPhone?