Sending a Starbucks e-Gift card via text is a great way to amaze someone with a gift. If you know that your friend wants to check out their local Starbucks but hasn’t gotten around to it yet, sending them an eGift Card via text message can help motivate them! Keep reading for instructions on how to send a Starbucks Gift Card via text on Android.
Send Starbucks Gift (EGift) Card Via Text Android.
A Starbucks eGift Card is a great way to give someone the gift of what they love. Your recipient will be able to use this card online at Starbucks.com and in our stores, where they can get their favorite beverages and food items, including:
- Cold Brew
- Espresso Drinks & Tazo ® Teas
- Frappuccino Blended Beverages
- Bistro Boxes, Oatmeals & More! Not only can they enjoy these delicious treats, but they’ll feel extra special because it was you who gave them the ability to do so!
Send a Starbucks eGift Card via text message by entering the recipient’s phone number, card design, and amount. Customize your message with their name or other personalisation options for special occasions like Mother’s Day or birthday wishes.
Step-by-step Guide to Send Starbucks gift (EGidt) Cards Via Text
Here is a step-by-step guide to sending a Starbucks card through a text:
- Click ‘Card‘ on the bottom of your screen. You can find the card button on the bottom of your screen, or you can find it on the top right, or you can find it on the top left. Or maybe it’ll be there in the bottom left. It’s a bit of a mystery!
- Once you’ve selected your gift card amount, click ‘Send Via‘ under your balance. This is the same button you use to send a gift card to a new or existing contact. If you’re sending a e-gift card via text message and want to include an image, like a logo or photo of one of their favorite drinks, you can do so by clicking on the camera icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Enter the amount of the gift card, enter the information for your recipient, including their name and phone number, and hit ‘Done‘. Your friend will receive a text message with a link to claim the card. The Starbucks app prompts them to scan or input a barcode. Once accepted, it will appear in their wallet inside of the app on a mobile device or tablet.
- Review your message and click “Next“. Then review your payment method and click “Next”. You may add a personal note to the card or change the delivery time. You can also add a delivery method via text or email if needed. Once you are finished, click ‘Continue‘.
- Choose when to send: After you’ve chosen a recipient and the amount of your gift card, you can select to send the gift card at a later time. Click on time under ‘Send Now‘ to pick a different time. When you’ve chosen a time, click ‘Submit‘.
If required, you can email a Starbucks e-Gift card.
Indeed, once more. Sending an eGift card only works with the Starbucks smartphone app, as was previously mentioned. The brand’s YouTube channel has a video tutorial that provides step-by-step directions.
You cannot wager on the gift card if it hasn’t been sent yet. The best action is to send the recipient another Gift card, to which you can add some amount. It is simpler to add money to this gift card when your friends have linked your card to their Starbucks accounts.
Receiving a Starbucks e-gift card is always exciting, whether for your birthday or just because these cards are easy to use and come in handy when you need something caffeinated!