Sending messages to someone has leveled up over the last few decades. This upgrade has enabled mobile phone users to communicate with friends, family, and even strangers without effort. This article will help you to know How to send voice messages from your iPhone to Android?
On the iPhone, you have all the necessary features you need to share your thoughts with other iPhone users. You either video call, text message, or voice message the iPhone user to let them know what’s on your mind.
What if you need to send a voice message from your iPhone to someone using an Android? It could be tricky, as the conventional iPhone messaging app allows you to send voice messages only to an iPhone.
Nevertheless, there are other ways you can do that without it costing you an arm and a leg. We know the iPhone well, so we’ll help you with this. Grab your iPhone as we take you through how to send voice messages from your iPhone to Android.
Methods To Send Voice Messages From iPhone To Android
Voice messaging is an easier way of expressing yourself as you don’t have to punch that keyboard to send a very long message to someone. Rather than typing all those lengthy conversations, you can tap a button, and you’ve started expressing yourself.
One outstanding attribute of this messaging feature is that while you express yourself, the receiver can quickly tell how you feel through the sound of your voice. Instead of using the usual smiley, you can laugh out loud. We’ll share with you the methods you can use to send messages with friends and near far that use an Android device—no device should stop your chit-chat!
Method 1: Using The Voice Memo App To Send Voice Messages:
The voice memo app is a terrific way to send messages to someone. Especially when time is not on your side to type every word. Follow these steps to send a voice message from your iPhone to an Android using the voice memo app.
- Open the Voice Memo App.
- Record your Message.
- When it’s saved, select the Recorded Message by tapping on it.
- Tap Share from the options on your screen.
- Tap the Message Icon on the drop menu and select the Android user to whom you want to send the voice message.
- Tap the Send button. Your message has been delivered instantly!
Method 2: Using WhatsApp Messenger To Send Voice Messages
Voice messaging allows you to message your contacts and group members instantly. WhatsApp Messenger automatically downloads your sent voice message on the recipient’s android device. Use these steps to send that time-sensitive message at the speed of light.
- Open your Whatsapp Messenger.
- Go to the Contact you want to send a message to.
- Tap and hold the Microphone to speak all the information you want to send across. And if you want to send a longer message, tap and hold the microphone icon and slide it towards the Lock Icon for hands-free recording.
- Take your hand off the Microphone to send the voice message automatically. If you used hands-free mode, tap the Send Icon to send the message.
While recording a voice message in WhatsApp messenger, you can pause and continue your recording. Fantastic right?
Method 3: Using Facebook Messenger To Send Voice Messages
Facebook Messenger can help you maneuver the voice messaging barrier between iPhone and Android. To take advantage of this, use these steps.
- Open the Facebook Messenger App.
- Sign in to Your Account.
- Tap on the Voice Message Recipient to start a conversation.
- Tap on the Microphone Icon.
- Tap the Record Button to start recording your message.
- When you’re done recording your message, release the Record Button to send your message.
The recipient would receive your message when they log in to their Facebook messenger and act upon your recorded message.
Method 4: Using Email To Send Voice Messages
This method could be a bit stressful, but you have to use it if it’s the only option on the table. All you have to do is:
- Record your message using the iPhone Voice Recorder.
- Save the Audio when you’re done and Rename The File.
- Go to your Email and send it as an attachment to the recipient’s email address.
Method 5: Using Twitter To Send Voice Messages
Using Twitter to send voice messages is as easy as pie. Follow these simple steps, and your voice message will be sent from your iPhone to Android.
- Download the Twitter App from the App Store if you don’t have one on your iPhone.
- Open the Twitter App.
- Log in to your existing account or sign up if you’re a new user.
- Go to Direct Messages by clicking on the Message Icon to start a conversation with the recipient.
- Tap and hold the Audio Waves Icon on the conversation page of the recipient.
- When you’re done recording, swipe the Audio Waves Icon upwards to send the voice note.
If you can’t find the audio waves icon, ensure you update the Twitter app to the latest update.
FAQs on Voice Messages
This limit happens because the Facebook lite app was meant to consume fewer data and leaves no room for large data consumption. You can download Facebook Messenger to enjoy unlimited voice message recording time and other beautiful features like video calling and voice calling.
This issue could happen if your iPhone’s mouthpiece is damaged or you recorded the voice message with a damaged earphone mouthpiece. To fix this, take your iPhone to a certified phone service outlet for mouthpiece replacement and replace the earphones with a new pair.
You can’t send voice messages to an Android device because the iMessage app only supports iOS devices. If necessary, you’d have to use another messaging app to send a voice message to an Android device.
Yes, you can. WhatsApp lets you forward a voice message, otherwise known as a voice message, to one or more contacts simultaneously. To forward a voice message on WhatsApp messenger, tap and hold the voice message, tap the forward icon, select your preferred icon, and tap send.
WhatsApp supports end-to-end encryption. Your voice message is safe from prying ears and can only be accessed from the sending or receiving device.
Hopefully, we have provided a satisfactory answer to your question, How To Send Voice Messages From An iPhone To An Android?
Kindly review our other post on How To Enable Messenger Chat Heads On Iphones?