Robux is a virtual currency used within the Roblox world to purchase private servers, new games, and other goodies to make the gaming experience easier and more fun. Getting Robux costs you real money. You can either earn Robux or purchase it in Roblox—the easiest is to buy it. We’re guessing a friend or a kid asked you to send Robux to them, and it dawned on you: can I send Robux on my iPhone? If this is you, you’re reading the right article. We’ll show you how you can share Robux on your iPhone.
Methods To Share Robux On iPhone
The Roblox world is not, after all, a perfect world for sharing Robux on your iPhone, as you’ll have to overcome many hurdles to share one. Roblox game players have always sought to break through the Robux sharing barrier. They have exploited different methods of sharing Robux. We’ll be sharing with you the best of them.
#Method 1 Using A Group Fund to Share Robux On The iPhone?
Sending group funds to another player is one of the ways you can conveniently send shared Robux on your iPhone. To take advantage of this method, follow these steps:
- Create A Group.
If you already have a group, skip this step. If you don’t have one, here’s how to create your Robux group. Click on the three horizontal ellipses on the homepage of Roblox.
- Scroll down and tap Group.
- Select the Create Group option.
- Follow the prompts and fill in all the necessary details.
- Deposit 100 Robux to start the Group.
- Click on the Group Creation option. Ensure you select the correct Group.
- Tap Create A New Game.
- Select any game on the Game Dashboard.
- Go to the New Game and tap the Gear icon.
- Select Create Pass from the options.
- Upload a placeholder file through the Choose File Button.
- Choose a name for the Game Pass.
- Tap Preview.
- Tap Verify Upload.
- After the game pass is created, tap on the Gear icon.
- Tap Configure from the drop-down menu and select Sales.
- Toggle the Item For Sale.
- Set the Price and tap Save.
- Go to the Roblox Homepage, tap on the Horizontal Ellipsis, tap Group, and then tap Existing Group.
- On your group page, tap on the Horizontal Ellipsis, choose Configure Group, tap Members, and select Requests.
- Find the person’s profile and tap Approved after they must have sent a request.
- Go to the Revenue option, select Payouts, and tap the One-time Payment option.
- Enter the Recipient’s Name in the Username field, then press OK to continue.
- Select the amount of Robux you want to send and tap Distribute.
That’s all you have to do to send Robux using your iPhone. If you encounter difficulty with this method, use the following process.
#Method 2 Using A Robux Gift Card to Share Robux On The iPhone?
If you feel like all the steps in the first method will consume a lot of your time, you can purchase a Robux gift card online or at a physical store and send it to the person to redeem. Each gift card comes with a virtual item upon redemption.
FAQs on Roblox
Roblox is perfect for people over ten years who have just started coding and are ready to challenge themselves after using block-based programs.
Roblox Studio and Roblox Player are distinctly different in that Roblox Studio is used to develop games. In contrast, Roblox Player is used for playing Roblox games. Roblox Studio doesn’t need to be installed to use Roblox Player.
Right now, you can’t be a featured educator on Roblox. Stay tuned to Roblox’s Twitter handle @RobloxEdu from November 2022 to get information on when this opportunity will commence.
Sadly, the answer to your question is no. The course required your school to grant you access to the site. If you encounter this issue, contact your school for its internet policy.
Yes, you can. When you’re collaborating on a project with a student on Roblox studio, you will have access to all the code scripts used.
In closing, buying Robux gift cards and sending them to someone is a great option, but some players want to take a more challenging method. Whichever one you choose, do let us know about your experience of sending Robux on your iPhone.