Instagram lets its users know who views their Stories. It’s great for most users but a hassle for those who want to view accounts discretely. If you want to see if your ex has already moved on or want to check what products your business competitor sells, there are some options to view Instagram stories anonymously. Do you wonder How To Stalk On Instagram?
Follow The Easy Steps On How To Stalk On Instagram
This article contains all the information you may need about stalking on Instagram.
Use a made-up Instagram account on your iOS or Android Device.
A good way to anonymously check somebody’s Instagram Stories without alerting the user of your identity is to use an Instagram account that seems not connected to you.
- Launch the Instagram application on your iOS or Android device.
- Tap on your profile picture. This can be found at the bottom right section of the screen.
- Tap on the hamburger menu icon at the top right of the screen. Choose “Settings.”
- Scroll down and click on the “Add or Switch Accounts” option.
- Select the + sign at the bottom of the list.
- You will be asked if you want to log into an existing Instagram account or create a new one. Choose to create a new account.
- Type in the new username you want for your stalking account. Make sure to choose a name that is not related to your or any of your previous Instagram accounts to ensure anonymity. Click on the blue “Continue” button to create the account using the logins of your existing account. You can also choose to assign a new password for this stalking account.
- Verify the action by selecting the “Add Account” option. Click on the “Complete sign up” button to register the new account, then build your new profile by adding a profile photo, friends, etc. Once that’s done, you can use that account to stalk other users.
Use a Third-Party Website like InstaStories
InstaStories is one of the many websites that allow visitors to view others’ Instagram Stories discretely. You don’t need to log in.
- Go to https://instastories.watch/.
- Enter the username of the person or business that you wish to stalk. You will be presented with a list of accounts that match or closely match what you’ve typed. Scroll down until you find the right one and click on the profile account name.
- You can now check out the account’s photos, stories, and other posts. Click on the profile picture to see the stories posted.
FAQs on Stalking On Instagram
No, if you just check a user’s account page or photos, the user will not be alerted of your identity. However, when you click on that account’s IG Stories and are logged into your Instagram account, the user will know that you viewed them.
No, the user will only know that you viewed their IG Story, but they won’t be alerted about how many times you watched their story.
One way to identify an Instagram stalker is to post a video or photo on your IG Stories. Check who viewed your post by looking at the bottom left part of the screen. Note the viewers who watch your IG stories regularly but do not follow your IG account. Repeat viewers could be stalking you.
Plenty of third-party apps allow users to view Instagram accounts anonymously. InstaStories allows you to view users’ Instagram accounts, including the stories, without needing to log into the visitor’s account.
Yes. Some apps allow you to track who views your profile and posts. A few examples are Follower Analyzer for Instagram, Followers Insight for Instagram, In Reports, and Find My Stalker. Most require account registration.
Conclusion on how to stalk on Instagram:
Keeping tabs on people’s Instagram accounts is not too hard to do. Doing this anonymously, though is another matter. If you want to be able to view a person’s IG story discreetly, you can either create a new account on Instagram or use a third-party website service.
Read another article on How to Get the Hair Color Filter on Instagram?