TikTok is a great platform and has gained popularity in the last few years. Many users collaborate on TikTok, but what if you want just to use a small part of a video published by someone else? For this, TikTok has introduced the stitch feature. Stitching on TikTok means you can use a small part from someone else video and recreate it with your own touch. You can leave a comment on it, or you can just react to the video you are stitching. Here is the best simplest guide on how to stitch on TikTok with a saved video. Follow this guide to learn about “How To Stitch On TikTok With A Saved Video” without any hassle quickly.
Steps to stitch with a saved video On TikTok
- Open the video you want to stitch.
- Once opened, click on the share icon under the comment section in the right sidebar.
- In the last line, you will see a “stitch” option. Click that.
- Now a video will be opened with a slider from where you will select the five seconds part of the video you want to use.
- Once selected, click on the next button present in the top corner.
- Now record your video by tapping on the red circle in the bottom center.
- Once you are done with the recording, click on the check mark icon.
- Then you will be redirected to the publishing page. Enter all the details and enable the Allow stitch button and publish.
Steps to Stitch on TikTok With Any Video
These steps can be followed with any video, whether it’s on TikTok or not. In this method, we will be using a third-party video editor other than the TikTok video editor. If you want and know video editing, you can use any software to stitch on TikTok with any video.
- Simply open your video editor (For PC: Premiere pro and for Mobile: Cap Cut Video editor)
- Export your file’s original video and one you saved to stitch.
- Arrange the videos and trim the stitching video.
- If you want, you can add your custom logos, too, as there are no restrictions as Tiktok has.
- Once you are done with the video editing, then export the file.
- You can publish the exported video file to TikTok or on Instagram as a reel.
FAQs On TikTok Videos
TikTok has introduced many unique features that other social media platforms don’t have. The stitch feature is one of them. Basically, the stitch feature allows users to copy others’ content and recreate it with their own touch. You can add exactly the same part of the video, with a limit of 5 seconds. You can more than 5 seconds of the video of someone else. Stitched content is good as it increases our reach and allows you to reach new people on the platform.
Unlike YouTube, TikTok hasn’t introduced any copyright system till now. You can post anything whether its originally created by you, or someone else has made it. But spending time with random content isn’t profitable. TikTok is a place that is now producing celebrities, and if you want to be one of them, then you need to post something original and have to make your personal brand on TikTok. There are many accounts with random content having millions of followers and a good number of engagements, but still, there isn’t any profit in terms of earnings to the author of the account.
A stitch is a great option if you want to go viral and get famous fast. This feature allows users to stream their videos to a wider audience, and with that, they get a lot of engagement on their content; as a result, their videos are visible on the “for you page FYP” or explore page of TikTok. But sometimes it gets wired as you reach more people. May you also get a negative response to your video. It can be hate comments or messages. If you want to disable this feature, simply go to the account settings and then go to privacy and disable the Stitch feature.
Yes, if you have enabled the stitch option from your privacy settings on your account, then by default, it is enabled for all the content you publish. Still, If you want to disable it on as pacific video, then while uploading the video, you will get the option to disable the stitch feature.
There is no option to stitch the saved videos in the TikTok app. But if you just want to get the layout of the stitched video, then you need to download the video from TikTok, edit it within any editor, and re-upload it to the TikTok account. This video will have a stitch layout and will not be considered a stitched video by the algorithm.
Read another article on How to Change Your Number on TikTok Without Verification?