Samsung is a well-known gadget brand launching its products worldwide, including mobile phones and other gadgets. Many Samsung phone users might not be aware of some Samsung features needed to get the most out of their phones and may require guidance to utilize them to the fullest. This article includes a detailed guide on How to Take Screenshots in Samsung A51 Without Power Button?
If you are one of these users, you might have many questions making rounds in your head. One of them could be how to take screenshots in Samsung A51 without a power button. This question becomes frequent, especially when users get their phones damaged, leaving them helpless when they need to capture screenshots.
Fortunately, this guide will help you come across several different ways to capture screenshots on your Samsung phone without using the power button. Keep reading to bump into easy ways one can take screenshots.
Taking Screenshots in Samsung A51 Without Power Button
Here are some ways to quickly capture screenshots on Samsung A51 without using the power and volume buttons.
Using Assistant Menu
Follow these steps to access your assistant menu from your phone’s settings:
- Go to your phone’s settings.
- Now choose Accessibility from the list of available options.
- Select “Interaction and dexterity.”
- Under the universal switch, press “Assistant menu.”
- Turn on the option by pressing the toggle.
- A pop-up will appear asking you to “allow” or “deny” the action. Press “DENY.”
- The assistant menu icon will come out on your screen. Tap on the icon.
- Select “Screenshots” when you wish to capture screenshots on your phone.
Using Smart Capture/Palm Swipe Gesture
In order to use this way to capture screenshots on your phone, you will need to activate this option through your phone’s settings. Follow these steps:
- Access the settings of your phone.
- Navigate through the options, locate and press “Advanced features.”
- Choose “Motions & Gestures.”
- Now enable the Motions & Gestures option by checking the box next to “palm swipe to capture.”
- Exit the settings.
- Go to the location on your phone where you wish to capture a screenshot.
- Use your right hand’s palm edge to swipe from your screen’s right to the left side. This will take an instant screenshot on your phone.
Using Google Assistant
Use this procedure to take screenshots using google assistant:
- Go to the settings on your android phone.
- Select “Apps & notifications.”
- Tap “Default apps.”
- Choose “Assist app” or “Assist & voice input.”
- Press the toggle of the option “Use screenshot.”
- Head to the Assistant settings by saying, “Hey, Google, open assistant settings” or using the manual method.
- Choose “General” beneath the “All settings” section.
- Turn on the toggle of “Use screen context.”
- Now you can try saying, “Hey Google, take a screenshot” to capture your phone’s screen.
Besides these three methods, you can also try third-party apps to take screenshots.
FAQs On Taking Screenshots on Samsung
If you want to take a screenshot on your Samsung A51, locate the screen on which you want to take a snap of. Now press the Bixby button and the volume down button simultaneously. You will hear a shutter sound or see a flash confirming your phone has captured a screenshot.
You can capture screenshots on your Samsung phone in two ways, i.e., “Assistant menu” and “palm swipe capture.” To use the assistant menu, go to the settings and turn on the assistant menu under the “Interactions and dexterity” section. For palm swipe capture, you will need to open advanced features > Motions & gestures > turn on “palm swipe to capture.”
To activate palm swipe capture option, go to settings > Advanced features > Motions & gestures > (on) palm swipe to capture. Once you capture a screenshot by swiping your palm from left to right on your screen, you will be able to edit your screenshot.
You can quickly take screenshots on your Android phone by holding the power button until it shows the option to take a screenshot. If that doesn’t work on your phone, you can press the power button and volume down button at the same time to take a screenshot.
When your phone’s storage runs out of space, it becomes impossible for it to capture screenshots. You might also see a pop-up saying, “can’t take screenshot due to limited storage space.” You can check your phone’s storage through the settings.
You can capture screenshots on an android phone by dragging down the notification bar and choosing the screenshot option. Otherwise, you may also use Google assistant by saying, “hey, google, take a screenshot.” However, you must ensure that you have changed your Google and phone settings for this option.
Read another article on How To View Comments On Instagram?