It can be hard to ignore if you’re not interested in a person or thing on Instagram. After all, their profile photo is in your feed, and unless you unfollow them, they’ll continue to post updates. However, if you want to undo the effects of not being interested, here are a few steps you can take. Read this article till the end to get an answer to your query – “How To Undo Not Interested On Instagram?”
Steps To Undo Not Interested On Instagram
You cannot directly undo the not interested on Instagram, but there are a few ways you can do it.
Unhiding The Posts
- Step 1. Open the Instagram app on your mobile app.
- Step 2. Open the post you want to unhide and click on “Undo.”
- Step 3. Now you will be able to see the post you have hidden in the past that you were not interested in.
Unmuting The Posts
- Step 1. “Search” the profile on Instagram that you want to unmute to see their posts.
- Step 2. On their profile, click on the “Bell Icon.”
- Step 3. After that, click on the “Mute” option.
- Step 4. From there, you have “Tap” the blue button, which is muted.
- Step 5. Now here it will look like this.
That’s all now, and you will be able to see all the posts that you were not interested in the past!
FAQs On Instagram Interests
You can do a few things to get yourself back on the radar of someone you’re not interested in: -Join or follow their account -Send them a DM or message -Start following similar accounts to theirs.
Unfollowing someone on Instagram will not notify them, and they will no longer have access to your account. You may, however, follow them again if you like.
If you want to eliminate non-interesting people on Instagram, you will need to change your approach. First, make sure that you are following people who are interesting to you.
There are a few things you can do to modify your interests on Instagram to get more followers. For example, Suppose you’re not interested in fashion but want to follow fashion brands. In that case, you can add their account as a favorite and then follow their posts.
If you indicated on Instagram that you weren’t interested in a particular TikTok video but found yourself watching it later on your feed , there is a way to undo the interest. To do this, open the video and swipe left on all of the comments. This will remove all the comments from the video, indicating that you weren’t particularly interested in it.
Read another article on How To Delete Instagram Video Call History?