If you regularly use TikTok, you’ll know TikTok has a time limit for posting videos. Before now, users could only upload a maximum of 60-second videos on TikTok. However, this limit has been increased. You can now create and upload 3-minute videos on TikTok.
Some people unfamiliar with this change may wonder how to upload 3-minute videos on TikTok. Here we will show you easy steps to follow in recording 3-minute videos on TikTok and how to upload 3-minute videos on TikTok.
How To Record 3-Minute Videos On TikTok?
Before now, the only way to record 3-minute long videos on TikTok was by recording and posting them in parts. Thankfully, you no longer have to record your TikTok videos in parts as TikTok has introduced a feature to record a single 3-minute video. Follow the steps below to do this :
- Step 1: Launch the TikTok app on your device and sign in.
- Step 2: Tap the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 3: On the Camera Preview, You’ll we some time options(15s, the 60s, and 3m), and select “3m.”
- Step 4: Next, tap the red button to begin recording.
Note: If you don’t see the “3m” option, you’ll need to update the Tiktok app and start the process again.
How To Upload 3-Minute Videos On TikTok?
If you want to learn how to upload 3-minute videos on TikTok directly from your device storage, follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Open TikTok and log into your account.
- Step 2: On the homepage, Tap the Plus icon.
- Step 3: Next, select “Upload.”
- Step 4: You will see a list of videos from your device storage, select the video you want to upload, and hit “Next.”
- Step 5: You can add a description or hashtags, then tap “Post” to upload and share the video.
How To Make 3-Minute Tiktok Videos With Music?
Adding music to your TikTok videos makes them more fun and exciting. Sadly, TikTok does not allow you to add music for over a minute. The upside: there’s a way around this problem. You can use third-party tools to include music in your videos and upload them on TikTok. One great tool we suggest is Kapwing. It’s convenient and user-friendly, and it doesn’t reduce video quality. Here’s how to create a video with music using Kapwing.
- Download and install Kapwing on your device.
- Find the music you like from YouTube or TikTok, then copy the URL and paste it to the box as shown below.
- Tap the “Upload” button above the URL bar to import the video and tap “Done” to download.
- Once downloaded, You can open TikTok and upload the video from your device’s storage.
How To Make A TikTok Video With Pictures?
Now you have learned how to upload 3minute videos on TikTok. Read on to learn how to make a TikTok Video with pictures.
Open TikTok and Tap the Plus icon at the bottom of the screen.
Tap “Upload,” then select “Photos” at the top of your screen.
You will see a list of photos from your camera roll. You can select up to 35 images.
Tap “Next” to add stickers, music, effects, and more, then hit “Post” and start sharing.
Make and Upload Interesting Videos on TikTok
That’s it, guys! You can now share exciting and fun videos on TikTok even if they are 3-minute long, as we’ve explained how to upload 3-minute videos on TikTok and how to make great videos with music using the Kapwing tool.
Read another article on How to save your video on TikTok without posting?