TikTok is one of the best short-form video hosting services available on the internet these days. TikTok allows users to express themselves through short videos they shoot or of others. This article will guide you on How To Upload A Video On TikTok Without Sound?
If you’ve been wondering how to upload a video on TikTok without sound, search no more. This guide will intensively take you through all the proven methods.
Methods To Upload A Video On TikTok Without Sound
Users can upload many genres on TikTok – from jokes to dances to pranks. An exciting feature of TikTok is its ability to let users set the duration of the video they want to upload, even if they’re uploading it without sound.
This feature will let your video editing appear like a pro. Can’t wait? Let’s take you through the proven methods.
Method 1: Muting Video Sound Before Recording On TikTok
To use this method, you’ll have to find a muted video and download it to your device. If you’ve downloaded it, go ahead and continue with the steps below:
- Step 1: Open the TikTok App and sign In to your Account.
- Step 2: Tap on the + icon at the bottom of the screen to open the new video screen.
- Step 3: Tap on the Upload button.
- Step 4: Select the Muted Video.
- Step 5: Tap on the Next button and tap Post.
- Step 6: Tap on the Disc icon.
- Step 7: Select Add To Favorites.
- Step 8: Go back to the new video screen and tap on Add Sound.
- Step 9: Tap on the Muted Video – you’ll find the muted video in my favorite section.
- Step 10: Follow the prompts to publish the video successfully.
Method 2: Muting Video On TikTok When Publishing
This method is relatively straightforward if you don’t want to go through an adventure before uploading a muted video on TikTok. To use this method, follow these steps carefully:
- Step 1: Open the TikTok App and sign in to your account.
- Step 2: Go to the upload new video screen.
- Step 3: Record a new video or upload an existing video from your camera roll.
- Step 4: When the video loads, tap on the Sound Menu at the bottom of your screen.
- Step 5: Add a new audio track to your recorded or uploaded the video on the sound menu.
- Step 6: To mute the sound, switch to the volume tab.
- Step 7: Slide the original sound to 0 to mute the video’s original audio.
- Step 8: Slide the added audio and the original sound to 0. This action will mute both the added audio and the original sounds.
- Step 9: Tap on the next button and publish your video without sound on TikTok.
Method 3: Using Aiseesoft Video Converter For PC
If you’re looking for an alternative to the above method, using the Aiseesoft video converter is the tool you seek. Here’s how to use this method to upload videos on TikTok without sound:
- Step 1: Download and install the Aiseesoft video converter on your PC.
- Step 2: Open the app and click on Add Files at the top left corner of your screen.
- Step 3: Click on Add Files to import your video.
- Step 4: Click on the Edit button to switch to editor mode.
- Step 5: Click on the Audio tab.
- Step 6: Reduce the video’s audio to 0.
- Step 7: If you have more than one video that you want to upload, click on the Apply To All button to mute them all at once.
- Step 8: Click on OK to save the changes.
- Step 9: Click on the Convert To Button.
- Step 10: Select MP4 from the options.
- Step 11: Click on Save and select the Folder where you want to save the file.
- Step 12: Click on the Convert All button to save the muted videos.
- Step 13: Transfer the videos to your smartphone using a USB cable and then upload them to your TikTok. Alternatively, you can upload the video directly from your PC.
Method 4: Using Xrecorder For Android
This third-party app doesn’t just let you screen record your Android screen with an audio feature and stream your screen. It also enables you to edit videos on your camera roll. With this app, you can remove the audio from the video you want to upload on TikTok. The steps below will guide you through it:
- Step 1:Install Xrecorder from the Google Play Store.
- Step 2: Open the Xrecorder App.
- Step 3: Follow the prompt and grant the app permission.
- Step 4: Tap on the Edit icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Step 5: Tap on Edit Video.
- Step 6: Tap on New Project and select the video you want to edit.
- Step 7: Select Volume from the editing options and slide the volume to 0.
- Step 8: Select your preferred video quality at the top of the screen and tap Save.
- Step 9: Open your TikTok App and upload the muted video to TikTok.
FAQs On Uploading A Video On TikTok Without Sound
The TikTok app has a video editing feature that its users can use to do some light video editing effects on the video they want to publish. Once you upload a video on TikTok, the video editing screen will be available. You can add text, filters, audio, and effects on the video editing screen and trim your video to your preferred duration.
Though several TikTok users record their videos directly on the TikTok app, you can also upload prerecorded videos from your camera roll and publish them on TikTok. To do this:
1. Tap on the + icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the video you want to upload from your camera roll.
3. Edit the video to your preference and publish it.
TikTok confirmed via its app spokesperson that the app allows users to create and publish videos of 10 minutes maximum. This video length limit will increase in the future, and we’ll communicate it to the public. TikTok’s spokesperson also confirmed that the team is doing everything possible to bring more value to the TikTok community.
There are a lot of promising methods you can use to remove the TikTok watermark from a video. The first option is to crop out the TikTok watermark on the video using a video editor app or website. Another method is downloading the video from TikTok by utilizing an app that won’t download the video with its watermark.
TikTok mutes users’ videos primarily because they add copyrighted music or audio. When you upload a video, TikTok scans it to check if you’ve violated this term. To avoid this restriction, use the available audio on TikTok.
In this guide, we’ve revealed how to upload a video on TikTok without sound. We’re optimistic that one of the methods shared in this guide is the best fit and most result-oriented for you. Use the comment section to express how helpful this guide was. If you have more questions, let us know, and we’ll cover them in our next article.
You may also learn Can I Use Copyrighted Music on TikTok?