Omegle is a website that allows users to socialize with random strangers and people from all over the world. It’s the newest way to meet and make friends anywhere at any time. You could share mutual interests, discussions, and chats with strangers. Pretty cool, right? Omegle can be used on both Android and iPhones, but in case you don’t know how to use the website on your iPhone, then this article is for you.
Omegle doesn’t have an app, and you don’t need to register as an official user on the website. You can access the platform through the website, where you can chat with strangers and choose to disclose personal details or keep your identity anonymous. You can also learn how to flip the camera with Omegle on iPhone.
Here are a few pointers to take note of.
How To Use OMEGLE On iPhone?
Accessing the Omegle website is very straightforward. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll be right on track!
1. Go to the Omegle website.
2. Select either the Start a Chat or Video Chat option depending on your convenience and comfort.
3. You can also choose to add more details like mutual interests or favorite topics that you want to talk about.
4. And that’s all you need to chat with a total stranger who might share mutual interests and similarities.
Now that you know how Omegle works, you must know how to use it on your iPhone. There are two easy methods to do this, and each method would be properly highlighted for better understanding.
Method 1: Request Desktop Website Option To Use OMEGLE On iPhone
This method involves the viewing of the Omegle website in desktop mode. To use this method effectively, follow the steps below.
1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and open the Omegle website “Omegle.com“.
2. To request desktop mode for your browser, tap on the “aA” icon at the top left corner of the address bar. This applies to users with iPhones of iOS 13 software and above.
3. If you are using an iPhone with iOS software of iOS 12 and below, long press the refresh icon close to the address search bar and select desktop site.
4. Tap on Request Desktop Website.
5. The Safari browser opens the Desktop version of Omegle.com.
Method 2: Download the Puffin Browser
The second method is to use the Puffin browser to open the Omegle website on your iPhone.
The Puffin browser is free and available for download on the Apple App Store.
When starting the browser, you’ll be requested to watch a one-time video. Then, turn on the “Always Desktop Site” option.
Now, you can use the Omegle video chat.
Omegle is free and can be easily accessed. All you need to do is visit the Omegle website Omegle.com from your Android device or iPhone.
Include your favorite interests and topics, then tap the Start a Chat icon.
Omegle keeps your identity a secret while chatting with other people.
To use the front camera on your iPhone, tap the flip camera icon to switch your camera from the back camera to the front camera.
Omegle doesn’t require user registration and identity verification. which makes it prone to be accessed by predators. There could be a risk of sharing and viewing improper content between users. This could make it unsuitable for younger users below 18 years old. So if you’re below 18 years old and you want to use Omegle, please be careful.
If you can’t use Omegle, this is because your IP address has been tagged by Omegle, and you may have been suspended from the site. Also, your PC or ISP might restrict the Omegle connection for you.
If you make use of an outdated internet browser, you may not be able to use your camera on Omegle. An updated browser has bug fixes and connection improvement, so if your browser isn’t working, it is most likely to be a bug due to its outdated version.
To resolve this issue, simply update your Internet browser to its latest version.
Omegle is a great medium to socialize and learn new things and facts about other parts of the world directly from its people.
If you’re under 18 and you are an Omegle user, ensure you have adult or parental supervision to prevent cases of harassment and abuse.
This guide has covered all you need to know about using Omegle on your iPhone. Hope you found this guide useful.