Are you trying to cancel your HelloFresh subscription? And you don’t know whether you get charged a cancellation fee on canceling the subscription on HelloFresh. HelloFresh is a Meal Kit provider, and they have different subscription options on their website. In this article, you can see whether there is a cancellation fee on HelloFresh.
Is there a cancellation fee for HelloFresh?
There won’t be any cancellation fee for HelloFresh. But you would be charged for the order that gets delivered to you. You must at least cancel the subscription five days before your next scheduled delivery. Otherwise, you would be charged for the food that gets delivered to you. It is impossible to cancel an order after the cut-off period gets over because the order would have been processed by then.
How to Cancel HelloFresh Subscription?
Follow the steps given below to cancel your subscription to HelloFresh:
- Sign-In to your website.
- Open the account settings by clicking on the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, you have to scroll down and click on cancel plan under the plans setting page.
- After that, you will get a pop-up message on the screen that contains the message to make you not cancel the subscription. To continue the cancellation process, you have to click on cancel anyways.
- Then you have to select your reason for your cancellation and then proceed. You will get a few options to choose from, and you can choose your reason.
- And then click on cancel anyways, and thus you will get a message on your screen stating that your account has been canceled successfully.
FAQs On HelloFresh
You can easily delete your Hellofresh account by following the step-by-step guide given above. Follow every step properly, and you can cancel your account easily.
You can leave the HelloFresh box out of the fridge for 24 hours. There are facilities inside the box that can keep the food items inside the box fresh for 24 hours.
HelloFresh does have weekly subscriptions available on its website. You are scheduled to receive one box weekly after signing up for the service. You will be charged five days before the delivery of the order.
Yes, HelloFresh charges automatically unless you cancel your subscription. When you sign into HelloFresh, you sign up for the weekly auto-renewing subscription. So you would be charged every week.
Yes, you can freeze your HelloFresh meals. Freezing the HelloFresh meals can keep their meals fresh for up to two months. Freezing can give more shelf life for HelloFresh meals. But keeping it at room temperature will be safe for only up to 24 hours.
HelloFresh won’t be charging any cancellation fee for canceling your subscription. But you have to pay for the order that gets delivered by canceling the subscription. In order to stop the delivery, you have at least to cancel the order five days so that you can stop processing the order.
You may also learn How To Factory Reset iPhone 4 Without a Computer?