A-ha! You must have bumped into the page that sprouted different danger signs in your mind while permanently deleting your Discord. Oh no! What will happen if I continue this process? Holy smoke! I should rethink this before hitting the delete button. What if I need my account in the future but can’t create a new one? Yea, we understand these feelings of uncertainty. That’s why we’ve written this article for you. In this article, we’ll show you What Happens To A Deleted Discord Account.
What Happens To A Deleted Discord Account?
● For starters, when you delete a Discord account, you can’t have access to that Discord account’s features like messaging.
● Your messages on the Discord server will remain on the server. Though you can’t chat, you or anyone in the group can revert to them anytime.
● Images that you’ve uploaded while you were active on Discord will remain. Unlike your messages, these images can be seen.
● Bad actors on Discord can exploit your data if you still need to erase it.
● Sadly, your personal information will remain on the database after deleting your Discord account.
● Your profile’s username will change to deletedUserxxx.
● Discord will transfer the server you’ve created to another administrator if you’re an administrator.
Yikes! You’ve discovered What Happens To A Deleted Discord Account; hit the delete button if you’re satisfied with the outcome. For users that need to learn how to delete their Discord account, sit tight; we’ll guide you through it.
How To Delete A Discord Account?
Follow the steps given below:
- Step 1: Open the Discord app or use the web version.
- Step 2: Log in to your account.
- Step 3: Click on User Settings at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Step 4: Click on Delete.
- Step 5 Enter your Password to confirm your action.
FAQs On Deleted Discord Account
If you’ve deleted your Discord account, you can reactivate it by logging into your account. However, it can only be reactivated if you log in within the first 30 days of deleting the account. If your account has gone beyond 30 days, you can’t reactivate it.
No, you can’t use the same phone number on more than one Discord account. If you want to open multiple Discord accounts, you’ll have to link them to different phone numbers—the more, the merrier. The same goes for your email address.
If you’ve deleted your Discord account, your phone number remains in the data. So, suppose you’re opening a new account later on. In that case, you’ll have to use another phone number because the other one is active and linked to a user, irrespective of how long they’ve deleted the account.
Unlike other messaging platforms, you can send messages to a Discord user on the desktop app or website. Here’s how to go about it: search for their name or ID, open the discord app and
go to my friends’ section. Type in their username and ID, then wait for their profile to appear. Finally, click the Send Friend Request button.
When an account appears as a deleted user on a Discord chat, the user’s account is no longer accessible to them. It could be because they violated community standards or deleted their account.
Clicking on the account delete button on Discord can bring numerous uncertainties about the future of your Discord account after deleting it. At the end of this article, we’re sure we’ve allayed every concern. Our comment box is open to receive more questions and to share how helpful this article was. Feel free to share this content as much as possible.
Also, you may like to read our other article on What Happens if you Disable your Discord Account?