An Att email account works the same way as your email address. The account is important for receiving important messages, especially when subscribed to Att services. However, recently, users experienced issues where they can receive Att emails but cannot log into the website to access them. The good news is that you can still access your Att.net emails using your old password and Att account email Id. This guide explains the steps: Where Is My AT&T Net Email Account?
Access Your AT&T Net Email Account Through Desktop
- Open a search engine you prefer on your desktop.
- Open the Att website.
- Click on the dropdown menu beside the My AT&T option in the top-right corner.
- Find the Sign in button and tap on it.
- Use the email or user ID associated with your AT&T account and sign in.
- If you want to keep logged in to the browser, click the Keep me signed in checkbox.
- Find an envelope icon on top of the right corner and click on it to open your AT&T email box account.
Access AT&T Account on Android Phone
If you are an Android user, you can find your AT&T email account following the steps explained below:
- Please scroll through the apps on your phone and click on the Settings application to open it. A gear icon represents it.
- Scroll downwards and click on the Accounts section. It displays all the accounts you have created.
- Find the Add account button and click on it.
- Find the Personal (POP3) option and select.
- Enter your AT&T email address and tap on the Manual Setup option.
- Select what type of account you are setting up.
- Enter the password of your account and click Next.
- Click on the Server option and enter the inbound server address. In this case, the AT&T server address is inbound.att.net.
- Select the dropdown menu in the Security Type section and select the SSL/TLS option.
- Key in the port number on the port option. The port number is 995.
- Select Next.
- Tap on SMTP Server and enter the outbound server. AT&T’s outbound server is outbound.att.net.
- Click on the Security type section dropdown and select SSL/TLS. On the Port number section, enter 465.
- Select the checkbox that requires Sign in.
- Enter the email id and password associated with your AT&T account and click on Save to save the information.
- Navigate to your email and check for the AT&T email.
FAQs On AT&T Net Email Account
Yes. Att service providers allow you to forward your Att.net email to your Gmail account by following simple steps. To do so, click on the Settings application, hit the more option, and go to the mailboxes. Select which account you want to forward from the mailbox list, then in the forwarding section, key in the receiver email address and click on the verify button.
That depends on who is your service provider because some may completely delete your account once you change your carrier. On the other hand, some may still allow you to keep the account if you don’t want to lose important messages. When switching between service providers, seek the best way you can adapt to ensure your important messages are kept safe. One way to keep your messages safe is to have a backup of the messages.
Yes. Att.net email accounts can also be deleted like many accounts. If you don’t want to have the Att.net email account, you can delete it from your profile. Go to your profile, tap the Contact info button and select the email button. Go to Free AT&T email account, hit the manage option, and then select the Delete account option next to your member ID. Once the status shows disabled, it indicates your account has been deleted.
Unfortunately, there is no direct way of achieving that. You can transfer your saved emails to your Yahoo email address or download them to your computer. If you want to download the emails, use an email client.
Yes. Gmail allows you to add an email account of any service provider, provided you properly configure the server settings. To do so, you need to go to the Settings app and click on the accounts option. Choose the add account option and select configure the settings manually. Enter your Att.net email id and password and complete the configuration by following the on-screen steps.
An Att.net email account is an email like any other. And when you are subscribed to Att services, it is important to have the email. If you tried to access your Att.net email account recently and discovered you could not locate it, this guide has explained the various methods you can choose to access it again. Whether you use a personal computer or an android phone, this guide covers you.
Get more information on ATT services like, Why is my ATT Uverse box not working?